What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keeeeeeeeeeen for next Friday Panthers vs Dogs

ngunity

Juniors
After watching the Dogs fight the Tigers to the death I'm hungry for more semi-final-style football

Hope you Panthers can overcome the bye with no injuries and be ready for what will be a game to really clear up which of the big teams is coming home strongest

I've been spewing the last two losses the dogs have had against the Panthers, both great games in themselves

I've gotta get myself out to Telstra next friday somehow!

Are you Panthers all Injury free? at this stage the Dogs are and we're on a winning streak of 7

BTW if you Panthers beat the Dogs again you won't be able to sneak into the top 4 under the Radar anymore because everyone will know your back and mean business

I'm psyched already how GOOD is it going to be!

Big Mick

Referee
no we are understrength:

NO:
Galuvao
Girdler
Ross
Clinton
Luke Swain
Pritchard.

Missing alot of our top palyers unfortunately.
But hopefully the boys can still stand up.

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
I would expect 10,000 of you panthers fans at telstra to cheer your boys on in their traditional brown jerseys and i am already hyped up for this game next friday night!

mightypanther

Juniors
Ummm.........Penrith won't be wearing their brown jerseys. They will be wearing the current black one.

Remember..........it's the bulldogs anniversary..........not ours.

And you will be pushing to get a big crowd there. Have you got any idea how hard it is for people to even manage to get there in time for 7.30 let alone any earlier when it's a Friday night game ?

My friends and I are going to be racing like lunatics to try to get there in time after work.

I hate Friday night games. Give me Saturday night any time.

jc benny

Juniors
My sentiments exactly! I finish work at 9pm :evil: so fat chance that'll be!!

I've made the last couple of matches we've played (vs Dogs) albeit they were on Sunday arvos, plus I've been to the last couple of games against the Roosters (incl. GF) but find myself outed AGAIN bcos we're playin them on a Friday aswell :x .

Oh well enough of my whining, they'll be blockbusters of games and I can't wait...even if I can only watch the 2nd half (oops, sorry ;-) )

Fibroman

First Grade
Bulldogs are looking pretty good to take the title this year. I think we may struggle again this week. No avatar bet for fibro.

MRLA

Juniors
Personally, I would have loved to watch this game played at the Showground.

Ive had enough of empty stadiums such as Telstra.

Either way, Ill be there with the rest of them! Should be a top game!

AdamH

Juniors
Yeah but the Dogs last game at the S'Grounds didn't attract much (6k from memory) and that was against the Storm who are a great team. I don't think Bulldogs supporters enjoy watching footy at a baseball ground.

MRLA

Juniors
AdamH said:
Yeah but the Dogs last game at the S'Grounds didn't attract much (6k from memory) and that was against the Storm who are a great team. I don't think Bulldogs supporters enjoy watching footy at a baseball ground.
The Storm dont have the biggest travelling supporter base. The Panthers will definately bring alot of fans with them since its just up the M4.

So generally, this game at the Showground probably would have been packed out. Definately no chance of that at Stadium Australia.

Either way! Its gonna be a beauty!

ngunity

Juniors
Big Mick said:
no we are understrength:

NO:
Galuvao
Girdler
Ross
Clinton
Luke Swain
Pritchard.

Missing alot of our top palyers unfortunately.
But hopefully the boys can still stand up.

Bugger that will take a bit away from the contest.

Hopefully the Dogs can knock you over on Friday and then have a full strength re-match in the Semis

ngunity

Juniors
MRLA said:
Personally, I would have loved to watch this game played at the Showground.

Ive had enough of empty stadiums such as Telstra.

Either way, Ill be there with the rest of them! Should be a top game!

You'd be the only person I've ever heard of that Prefers Showground to anywhere, it's a sh\!-house ground to be a fan in, your too far away from the field

I couldn't give a crap if Telstra seems a bit empty, it's a great stadium to view league in. I'd watch a game there if I was the only fan in the stadium

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I wish they moved this game to Central Coast Express Advocate Stadium because then i would only have to drive 10 minutes and i'm there! Spewing!

Fibroman

First Grade
I think the dogs will get over the line on Friday night, but i'd like to see us get it together, and a Penrith/ Dogs GF.

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
Since you guys have a good record at telstra, whats your record against us at telstra when we played yous there in 99/2000?

Latest posts