What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keenan Cahill is a sharks fan?

Special K

Coach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCMDmjh3bxw

For those who don't know this is a kid from the USA who is famous for youtube videos... 50 Cent, David Guetta and others have used him to promote their new songs.

Whoever pulled this off just got Hisense and the sharks a lot of views. I can't believe it is real because it is such a good idea it could have not possibly came from our club.

Next up... Boxxy?

RUBIKS

Juniors
Umm wut?

Not sure what it is however if it was done during the season it would have been replayed on the footyshow/the roast for sure!

Frailty

First Grade
From Sharks Facebook:

Make sure you tune into Channel Ten News and Sports Tonight this evening! The Sharks have recruited a little special someone from all the way over in America!!

Frailty

First Grade
Hey anything that builds some sort of publicity internationally is bound to be good for sponsors (as long as we aren't paying a lot of money for this).

The club has been doing a lot better lately in terms of publicity.

webShark

Bit harsh there web. The kid has been through a hell of a lot.

Hadnt realised, Sharks are the perfect team for him then. Might create some US interest,but they wont fly over to watch based on a 'you tube' clip. But as they say 'any publicity is good publicity'. Since Elle left we have been short of celeb support. I thought Cathy Freeman might have generated some interest, but she didnt.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Was on 10 news, will get more hits on youtube, we get more publicity, we are connected to something currently popular, nobody in the media (even terry kennedy) can say anything negative about it, idiots on an internet forum can shoot their mouths off about a kid battling against the odds but idiots in the media can't, win win for us. Who cares if it doesn't fit some purist agenda, it's better than any promotion we've done in the past. Up up Cronulla...

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Was on 10 news, will get more hits on youtube, we get more publicity, we are connected to something currently popular, nobody in the media (even terry kennedy) can say anything negative about it, idiots on an internet forum can shoot their mouths off about a kid battling against the odds but idiots in the media can't, win win for us. Who cares if it doesn't fit some purist agenda, it's better than any promotion we've done in the past. Up up Cronulla...

Well said.

jc155776

Coach
Interwebs points for us.

Would probably have cost bugger all.

Coldwell Banker and Hisense just got worldwide recognition.

Watch the hit count in 14 days.

Special K

Coach
Of which about half a dozen will give a flying phuque.
Hisense has to be happy about this.

I highly doubt it cost much at all(if anything besides shipping a jersey and a hat). This kid loves doing these videos and probably got a kick out of the idea of a rugby team on the otherside of the world asking him to do it.

I really hope they get boxxy next. She is hot.

cleary89

Coach
Its on his third channel, most videos only getting 10k views on there. Doesnt make sense to me though, 200 views in 6.5 hours after being on prime time news and every body sharing it on facebook?

If it was on his first channel, would get 1mil hits no worries. When I saw it couldn't believe it's him. Oh and special K.

cleary89

Coach
Imagine if Boxxy told youtube to sign up for a club. Would be bigger than everything Russel Crowe has done, ever.