What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keeping Tricky

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Let's not waste time on this agenda. It is becoming ridiculous.
This is the place to run a negative agenda though. This forum, and you can include me, fuels agandas as much as any other medium. No one heeded your advice and now there's 3 pages of stuff for the lurking lumpfish know as "journalists" to scour looking for ideas.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
In our favour also is that if we can make it happen we can upgrade him next year also.
Exactly. They can also put him on annual increases. I'm sure Fitz learnt a thing or two about cap management from Uncle Nick. Mooney is also shrewd in this area.

Cap also goes up by $250,000 for 2025. McInnes can get the Veteran and Developed Player Allowance for having 10 years in the NRL (if he's not already). Dale's money for next year available.

They'll find a way.

Quigs

Immortal
Foghorn Leghorn is my all time favourite cartoon character. He is just brilliant.

But not many know who inspired his creation:

Well there yu go boy. You should always learn something new everyday boy, every day.

Makes more noise then ten skeletons chucking a fit on a tin roof.

(thanks for that Big Bloke, I didn't know that. Now I do)