What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ken Edwards leaving Parra

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Not too long ago there were certain forum members urging everyone to dump their factions and get behind the club. Now those very same people have revved up the factions again and doing their best to white ant the current regime.

Just shows that they were never all that genuine about solidarity in the first place.

Nobody's ever about solidarity when their mob is on the outer. How solid were the current mob when they were undermining 3P? They've got only themselves to blame.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Noyce wouldn't be my pick - been rissoled from too many clubs and doesn't appear strong enough.

I don't see why we need a Parra man, to me it is just severely limiting out options. I did think Edwards was a strong choice, but it hasn't worked out.

We need a very good CEO first and foremost, hopefully with a league background, but I take a proven performer with a sports background if need be.

CEO should be the most important position in the club. Unfortunately, decades of Fitzy controlling the board has made everybody gun shy.

Can't believe these bogans in charge have not advertised the position on SEEK.COM!!!!

Obviously it's jobs for the boys, maybe an apprentice plumber will get the job

Sack the board.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Honestly how would it be possible to land a big name CEO when the board constantly interferes and micro manages everything?? And I'm talking about both mobs.

You only have to look at the Dogs to see what a quality CEO can do.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Can't believe these bogans in charge have not advertised the position on SEEK.COM!!!!

Obviously it's jobs for the boys, maybe an apprentice plumber will get the job

Sack the board.

Ha I am sure sharply has some tradey mates from sharpy's shit and shine at the pub as we speak, we need a few bazza's and robbo's to add an element of professionalism - a cert Iv from tafe only goes so far...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Honestly how would it be possible to land a big name CEO when the board constantly interferes and micro manages everything?? And I'm talking about both mobs.

You only have to look at the Dogs to see what a quality CEO can do.

Agree.

The Dogs have shown how you recruit good candidates. They have done it twice now.

I am sure our board isn't ballsy enough to do something similar so we will probably end up with some useless merkin getting the job because he or she knew someone associated with the club or promised something to someone.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I have envied the dogs, however I respect then in the way they do things - they go all out to find the best possible replacements - we head to a pub in or nearest tafe to look for ours.

This is unbelievable, a multi million dollar club and we recruiting ex players to run it

I have envied the dogs, however I respect then in the way they do things - they go all out to find the best possible replacements - we head to a pub in or nearest tafe to look for ours.

This is unbelievable, a multi million dollar club and we recruiting ex players to run it

What do you expect a chairman is a plumber

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Not sure what some people have against plumbers but if i was a plumber I'd refuse to help anyone who didn't think I could be a chairman.

Here's hoping your s-bends get clogged with scutter and no-one is available to assist.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Oh FFS and Frank Lowy was a truck driving immigrant after being in a prison camp during WW2.

Paul Keating left school at 15.

(I could go on)

So f**king what.

we should be thankful he's not a signwriter like Alan Bond

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Oh FFS and Frank Lowy was a truck driving immigrant after being in a prison camp during WW2.

Paul Keating left school at 15.

(I could go on)

So f**king what.
You only have to listen to the bloke talk, i have no faith in him at all. I am really worried where this club is heading. Down an S Bend by the looks.

Latest posts