What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kennel members wanted

Dogaholic

First Grade
Wednesday, February 08, 2006 2:18:39 PM
KENNEL MEMBERS WANTED

It’s just over four weeks until the Bulldogs run out onto Telstra Stadium to take on the Panthers in round one of the 2006 NRL Season, and The Bulldogs want the Kennel area to be the pride of the NRL Supporter Groups.

It’s now time for those of you wanting to sit in The Kennel area to join, so as to allow us time to register drums and flags. Please do not forget, if you turn up on the night with a flag with pole over 1m in length, or a drum, and you are not registered, you will not be allowed to bring it into the Stadium.

The Kennel is now a members-only area and the only place in Telstra Stadium where you can register to bring a drum or large flag.

Being a member of the Bulldogs will give you the benefit of entry to The Kennel for all 11 Home Games at Telstra Stadium plus entry to the Rabbitohs (Rd 6) and Wests Tigers (Rd 17) home games at Telstra Stadium when they meet the Bulldogs.

That’s 13 games for $150 (adult), a saving of $70.

Other benefits include a 25% discount on pre-booked P1 parking. Please click on the link below and fill in the attached form to join, and be ready for the Bulldogs home games in Season 2006.

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/dogbites.asp?ID=2381&SN=1

ibeme

First Grade
Well, if there's trouble in the kennel, we'll know who it is.

I don't know why so many people are holding off, but on the up side, it might mean that the trouble makers are also staying away.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Well hopefully that means that as Ibeme said that the troublemakers are staying away. If we can get a good core group of supporters in the Kennel, and their is no trouble, I'm sure it will atracted the right people to that area.

And hopefully the rest of the seating is allocated so the troublemakers who are not in the Kennel area can't move around and sit together. (And hopefully Security enforces this by doing random ticket checks when they notice a lot of idiots seated together)

atomic_crimson

Juniors
yeh but with the current numbers who have joined it makes it look like that it was actually the "majority" who were trouble makers and not the "minority" because only approx 100 people have joined....

yeh the rest of the seating is allocated... no more GA.

hopefully this does eradicate the idiots from the games

PARANoIR

Bench
~doggie~diva~ said:
AC and i are 2 of the 5 people currently registered with the kennel :p lol jk
but yeah, it's gona look pretty sad if the numbers are true :(

You shouldn't advertise that. If people know that you an AC are in the Kennel, even less people are going to join. :lol: :p

ByRd

First Grade
well me and my brother and my friend joined up for the kennel today. how are the numbers going, are there much people in the kennel?

atomic_crimson

Juniors
i spoke to maria... more people joined on the fan day and she thinks that its the same as the rego cards last year... people think they will get into the kennel area without passes... but they wont... so they think they will have more of an influx in week two.... when people realise they cant getin

I don't want to resister for the kennel area personally because i don't want to be locked into one seat every week - same reason i don't buy a season ticket, even though I usually attend every Bulldogs home game. Then I can't sit with certain mates when they decide to come.

I don't wave big flags i don't bang drums and i certainly dont whistle bloody whistles at the footy - so - theres nothing in it for me.

Dont get me wrong - I always enjoyed the atmosphere the old 'Army' always provided - for the most part - I just dont necessarily need to be smack in the middle of it.

I think you might find a lot of people think like this too. Certainly a few people that i just personally know, do.

atomic_crimson

Juniors
Bring Back the Spliff said:
I don't want to resister for the kennel area personally because i don't want to be locked into one seat every week - same reason i don't buy a season ticket, even though I usually attend every Bulldogs home game. Then I can't sit with certain mates when they decide to come.

I don't wave big flags i don't bang drums and i certainly dont whistle bloody whistles at the footy - so - theres nothing in it for me.

Dont get me wrong - I always enjoyed the atmosphere the old 'Army' always provided - for the most part - I just dont necessarily need to be smack in the middle of it.

I think you might find a lot of people think like this too. Certainly a few people that i just personally know, do.

thats cool each to thier own!

and everyone look out for a massive banner behind the kennel! about 7m x 4m... made by yours truly! :D

Dogaholic

First Grade
Bring Back the Spliff said:

You could have taken up this option....

* Bulldogs Army changed to The Kennel – Unfortunately, due to recent incidents alleged to be related to Bulldogs supporters, as much as we don’t agree, the Bulldogs Army name has been tarnished. No matter what work we all try to do to change the public’s perception of the area, the negativity will remain. With the understanding of many Bulldogs Army regulars, it was decided that the name of this group be changed from the Bulldogs Army to The Kennel. Membership to The Kennel gives you a reserved seat to 11 home games, plus a ticket to each of the Rabbitohs’ and Wests Tigers’ home games against the Bulldogs. That’s a total of 13 games for a price of $150 for adults and $80 for students/concessions. That’s more games than 2005, and you pay $19 less than 2005.

* Who can sit in The Kennel? – In an effort to keep the troublemakers away, only The Kennel members (Season Ticket holders) can sit in The Kennel area. There will be no single game purchases allowed in this area.

* What if I want to bring friends or family to The Kennel? – In response to your request to bring in friends and family to The Kennel area we have organised for a special area to be set aside next to The Kennel. You can trade-in your seat in The Kennel for a seat with your friends or family in this adjacent area.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=126688

JK

PARANoIR said:
sorry tina. :ls:

That is a ridiculously long signature. Annoyingly long actually.

Does you suffer some for of relevance deprivation?? :-k