What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kevin Moore - what will he bring to Hull KR?

PRW

Juniors
What can Hull KR fans expect from Kevin Moore?

I realise things went wrong for him at the Bulldogs, but he wouldn't be the first coach bounce back from a sacking in the NRL to do great things in the Super League (Nathan Brown springs to mind).

Presumably he must have shown some qualities to get one of the biggest coaching jobs in world rugby in the first place?

What are his strengths and weaknesses? Does he advocate an expansive style of rugby, or is he defensive-minded?

Will he be bringing Mickey Paea with him?

Every team should be dedicating most of their time to defence, as this is the base that very team plays off. Maybe the time has come to only allow two in a tackle, if Mad Dog says so, which I was surprised at, I'll go along with him.

dogz08

First Grade
Every team should be dedicating most of their time to defence, as this is the base that very team plays off. Maybe the time has come to only allow two in a tackle, if Mad Dog says so, which I was surprised at, I'll go along with him.

You're so random