What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KFC Twenty20 Big Bash 2008/09

Tournament kicks off tonight and runs for the next month.

Top 4 play semi-finals with the winners guaranteed Champions League spot in October. And of course the winners of the semis also play in the final.

QLD vs NSW @ 7:30pm on FS2

beads6

First Grade
I'll be at the game at the Gabba it looks like it may be ruined by some storms later this evening though.. I hope the rain holds of so I get to see some fireworks.

Locky24

Juniors
Its getting Black over here where I live in brisbane which is logan..but it keeps changing.

Should be a good game, the only reason why i am worried is, is david warner :)

GO QLD

nearly a major choke by NSW, they would be disappointed on missing out on a big boost to their NRR which could decide who makes top 4

beads6

First Grade
Phil Hughes is a gun.. It looked too easy for him out there tonight.. The Bulls had nothing and there captain Simpson has to be the worst captain of all time...

Botticiotto's catch was so flukey lol. He reached out with his right to a backhand it seemed like but landing in his left. Awesome to watch.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hughes showed alot of versatility last night

not only is he playing well in the 4 day game, he can play the shorter versions of the game as well

He is a huge talent

can you imagine Hayden doing what Hughes did last night ?

beads6

First Grade
I still think Jaques must be the next opener.. Hughes is good enough but a bit more time in first class cricket and a stint in a county in England he should be ready to make the step up.. His placement behind point was amazing last night though and he has some good power for a small bloke.