What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KFC Twenty20 Big Bash 2008/09

eddiesmith

Juniors
I think I have found the cheapest player, at just $25,000 its sometimes acting NSW captain, Dominic Thornely :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What a game this will be, Victorians 4th XI vs the Baby baby baby baby baby baby Blues. Hope the Tards choke again.

IanG

Coach
I know that the 2 finalists get entry to the Champions League, but would I be right to assume that you would get a higher ranking than if you were a runner up?

eddiesmith

Juniors
I dont think there is a rankings system, both will go into seperate groups and they were drawn at random last year, this year is likely to have extra teams so who knows what system will eventuate

IanG

Coach
I dont think there is a rankings system, both will go into seperate groups and they were drawn at random last year, this year is likely to have extra teams so who knows what system will eventuate

So no advantage in terms of The Champions League but there was still State pride.

Latest posts