What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KFC Twenty20 Big Bash

Bazal

Post Whore
I reckon that'd be awesome tbh....I was a big fan of the Australia A concept back in the day, even when they played Australia. Of course, some would say it further discredits T20 cricket but for mine this form of the game is all about fun and entertainment and an A side would still provide just as much of that. Personally I'd go for something like...

Ronchi
Clarke (c)
Pomersbach
Birt
Voges
White
Henriques
Noffke
Hilfenhaus
Cullen
Tait

Bazal

Post Whore
Sunshine was picked, but broke a nail, fainted, and cracked his skull open on his pillow

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bazal said:
Sunshine was picked, but broke a nail, fainted, and cracked his skull open on his pillow
And then he'd have to put up with Locky as nurse maid :?

Bazal

Post Whore
Tbh I think that's probably the reason he's always injured...he must read the forums and Locky's love affair with him has made the poor guy keep trying to off himself...

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah my thoughts exactly...Kat might be an excellent batsman but he's not much of a skipper IMO

griffo346

First Grade
Over 2.1: Gillespie to D Smith, OUT, almost a leg cutter on off, Smith lofts it insanely high but not long, Ferguson at mid on waits at least five seconds before pouching a good catch

Bowling Dizzy redbacks still in it 1/15 the blues after 3

IanG

Coach
Next Round of Matches on Friday
Tassie Tigers vs Blues @ Bellerive 4:30pm
Queensland Bulls vs SA Redbacks @ Gabba 6:30pm
WA Warriors vs Victoria Bushrangers @ WACA 6:30pm

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Bazal said:
Yeah my thoughts exactly...Kat might be an excellent batsman but he's not much of a skipper IMO

totally agree

he consistently makes some very questionalble decisions

how good a form is Brad Haddin in ?

apart from the silly shot he played to get out, he is seeing them like beach balls

HevyDevy

Coach
Makes me feel pretty comfortable aboue Gilly eventually retiring - if anything he's more consistent than Gilly with the bat

3 games on this evening

only TAS vs NSW is underway

NSW 8/157 (20 overs)
Haddin 49 (41)
Warner 31 (22)
Hilfenhaus 3/28 (4)

TAS 4/116 (14 overs) require 42 off 36 balls (7 rpo)
Dighton 29 (23)
Bailey 34* (24)