1. Out Now: The Front Row rugby league magazine

The next edition of our exclusive weekly online e-magazine is here. The Front Row is your ideal guide to Round 12 of the NRL and Super League restart, with news, player stories, results, reports, teamlists, match stats and previews to accompany your weekend of footy viewing ahead.

This week's huge 44-page programme is a milestone in rugby league - the first global match programme covering both NRL and Super League under the same umbrella.

Some great features this week - an important chat Josh Wells has with a concussion expert on the way sports media approach head injuries; Paul Jobber speaks to Connor Watson as the Newcastle hooker position becomes more cursed; and legendary sports writer Steve Mascord joins the team with a piece on how Sunday's Super League restart will work as he interviews Leeds boss Gary Hetherington.

EDITION 10 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

KFC Twenty20 Big Bash

Discussion in 'Domestic Game Day' started by Collingwood Storm, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Evenflow

Evenflow Bench

As i said earlier in this thread the KFC big bash is pretty insignifcant in the big scheme of things, but i'm still tipping it was a nice little bonus for them. Though i'm sure i if i could go back into your post history we'd find you gave a sh*t about the BB :lol: Anyway i have no doubt they're more concerned about the champions league which theyr'e on their way to once again.

2. El Diablo

El Diablo Post Whore

find it then

for someone who claims not to be a Victorian you wank off over them a bit

you even jizzed yourself posting about the downy :lol:

3. Evenflow

Evenflow Bench

I don't think we can go back that far in post history can we. But i'm sure you already knew that. I'm no Victorian, just lived here for a few years for work and embarrassed how some of you blokes from my home state carry on about them. Talk about whingeing little bitches :lol:

Who's the downy? Sorry you've lost me.

4. El Diablo

El Diablo Post Whore

yes you can

no excuses. find them

5. Evenflow

Evenflow Bench

When i can be bothered i'll have a look.

So who's downy?

6. El Diablo

El Diablo Post Whore

no you won't

[​IMG]

7. Collingwood Storm

Collingwood Storm Bench

Good win against an opposition who talked themselves up all week but couldn't back it up.

Poor ED it's really getting to you now isn't it. Cameron White wins the game for Australia one night, then Victoria win the Big Bash the next.

ED here's the number for you to call should Siddle and McKay bowl Australia to victory tomorrow night.

1300 22 46 36

8. El Diablo

El Diablo Post Whore

Victorian alert

9. hineyrulz

hineyrulz Post Whore

Yep this thread is really quite sickening, The Victorians just love the Big Beat off.

10. hineyrulz

hineyrulz Post Whore

:lol: I thought you were a Victorian, sorry my mistake.

11. Evenflow

Evenflow Bench

What, because i pointed out hodge score 200 at number 5 when someone said they don't expect a batter to do it from that position? I'd call jizzing what you do over Hughes, Smith or any other player who wears the blue for NSW :lol: I want those blokes in the side as much as the next bloke but they just aren't ready.

That's what i mean by embarrassing, i still have blue blood running through my veins living down here but i can still give credit where it's due to players from other states. Great ton by White last night wasn't it? :shock:

12. El Diablo

El Diablo Post Whore

a classic case of a Victorian in denial :lol: