What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KFC

The Rosco

Bench
I can see the cross promotional ad now...

Its last game of round 26 and Tigers only have to not lose by 30 against last place at Leichhardt and they make finals ... they lose by 40 and miss out.

In the sheds with players staring at their feet dejected and Madge says "f**ken that wasn't the f**ken Wests f**ken Tigers, boys! What the f**k was that?" Brooks looks up and says "did somebody say KFC?" (shame BJ isn't still there)

Cut to them all hooking into zingers and drumsticks while dancing to "I DON'T CARE!". Pascoe somewhere being weird eating a chicken wing with a knife and fork.
I'd like to pitch them that idea for a TV ad.
It has merit.
ive been a loyal KFC customer for 30years would spent close to 100,000 their shouting other people as well as myself but they have now lost me as a customer.

anyone know what’s good at red rooster? Haven’t been there for about 20yrs always thought it was a rip off $30 for a chook when can get it at coles for $8

if KFC bought back the gaytime crusher it might win me back
"Gaytime crusher" . . . is that a neck bending tackle by Moses ?

stryker

First Grade
ive been a loyal KFC customer for 30years would spent close to 100,000 their shouting other people as well as myself but they have now lost me as a customer.

anyone know what’s good at red rooster? Haven’t been there for about 20yrs always thought it was a rip off $30 for a chook when can get it at coles for $8

if KFC bought back the gaytime crusher it might win me back
f**k me mate, eat a salad or some fresh seafood.

30 years? Pfft, amateur.

I first had Kentucky Fried Chicken from the Guilford store in 1970. Don't eat it regularly but will get a few pieces or burgers and chips once every couple of months. I love their fillet burgers and their chips are f**king awesome if fresh.

Good to see them on board, they sponsor Supercoach too, so they're expanding into TGG which can't be a bad thing.

30 years? Pfft, amateur.

I first had Kentucky Fried Chicken from the Guilford store in 1970. Don't eat it regularly but will get a few pieces or burgers and chips once every couple of months. I love their fillet burgers and their chips are f**king awesome if fresh.

Good to see them on board, they sponsor Supercoach too, so they're expanding into TGG which can't be a bad thing.

Need to expand into LU.

I would like to see that young @Eelogical sponsored by the upsized zinger burger meal.

He’s goes ok.

To our beloved @stryker, i bequest the kfc junior Moses Mbye vegan elevenses. A farm sourced carrot and vegan soy seaweed sausage, washed down with water sourced from the Franklin dam, as duly blessed by an authentic representative of the Dalai Lama en route from Tassie during levitation.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Manic combined with “I think I’m funny” is a cumbersome mix. You've just got to wait untill it blows over, don’t you. I should know. Ive got an 80 year old female boarder with the same affliction, except unfortunately with her it’s “I think I’m still 30” Trust me that is bad. . But for me, rambling attempts at humour & wit that falls well short, is just as bad

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
Need to expand into LU.

I would like to see that young @Eelogical sponsored by the upsized zinger burger meal.

He’s goes ok.

To our beloved @stryker, i bequest the kfc junior Moses Mbye vegan elevenses. A farm sourced carrot and vegan soy seaweed sausage, washed down with water sourced from the Franklin dam, as duly blessed by an authentic representative of the Dalai Lama en route from Tassie during levitation.
Thanks…?

Here’s my tigers bot

“ If you’re an actual member, we will get back to you in due course, if you are lucky. In fact, we couldn’t give a dang.”

One for our ticketed members.

If no one wants Brooks, we really should do the humane thing and take him out the back of Leichhardt and put him down.
It is the right thing to do.

If there’s no pulse by round 3, actually maybe 5 to allow for his slowness in taking things up, we need to take drastic steps.

That means a indefinite benching. Play Jock in front of him, fiddle around with Peachey or even Gildart.

He’s played without any appropriate risk of adverse consequences for a number of years now, guaranteed of marquee cash, even if he warms the bench.

We’ve got no one else but ourselves to blame for his lack of urgency and general decline.

It might even be worth separating him from Madge except as necessary and have him in an understudy or supervised role with Tim. Sort of a Tim junior gimp plaything until he shows the requisite degree of desperation.

No more existential epiphanies or a dally m pursuit after round 9.

How about some hypnotism, convince Brookys subconscious that round one is really round nine and we have no chance at a finals berth. Accordingly, he plays closer to his optimum. Oh, and it also has to be a nothing regular round, celebrating f-all. Otherwise the rot will set in fast.

Last edited:

KingTigerman

Juniors
Post of the year finalist

I can see the cross promotional ad now...

Its last game of round 26 and Tigers only have to not lose by 30 against last place at Leichhardt and they make finals ... they lose by 40 and miss out.

In the sheds with players staring at their feet dejected and Madge says "f**ken that wasn't the f**ken Wests f**ken Tigers, boys! What the f**k was that?" Brooks looks up and says "did somebody say KFC?" (shame BJ isn't still there)

Cut to them all hooking into zingers and drumsticks while dancing to "I DON'T CARE!". Pascoe somewhere being weird eating a chicken wing with a knife and fork.
Dont see Canberra coming last

Latest posts