What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kicking Percentages

FinalSolution

Juniors
Hi I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find Goal Kicking % for players in the NRL. I've looked and looked and can find every stat but that 1 :oops:

lockyno1

Post Whore
FinalSolution said:
Hi I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find Goal Kicking % for players in the NRL. I've looked and looked and can find every stat but that 1 :oops:

Big League has them every week!

Nah, El Masri is on 85%,
Hodgo second on 82%
Witt 81%
Schif 78%
Fitz 75%
Bumper 74%
Burt 72%
Preston 70%
Casey Jones 70%
Orford 69%
Lockyer 62%

From Big League.

Dragons_#1

Bench
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Nah, El Masri is on 85%,
Hodgo second on 82%
Witt 81%
Schif 78%
Fitz 75%
Bumper 74%
Burt 72%
Preston 70%
Casey Jones 70%
Orford 69%
Lockyer 62%

From Big League.

mate ennis is on 83%

but if u look matt head is on 85%, he isnt the main goal kicker anymore though

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
BL only count your percent when you've kicked a certain amount of goals, Head/Walker/Ennis haven't kicked as many as the other blokes.

BWNB

First Grade
aussies1st said:
:lol: 6th best kicker. I thought he was meant to be a 90% kicker. Drop him now I say.

not with the form he is in , foundations of last weeks big win he set up 2 tries in the 2nd half to put the result beyond doubt at 38-0
also he could of got one but noddy scored and made it the first time when both halves have scored a hat-trick