What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kicking

riccardo

Juniors
Did anyone happen to notice, close to the end of the second half (probably about 10 mins to go), one of the Newcastle players (could have been Buderus). look around to see if anyone was watching him, and then aim a vicious, studs up kick at a Storm player who was defenceless on his back?

Not suire about anyone else, but I am utterly disgusted at this blatent thuggery. Hopefully he is reported and cops as many weeks (or more) as Billy did).

Put a dampener on a massively brilliant night, to be honest.

Wow...if this happened then I hope there is some tv coverage of this...and I hope he cops the same as Billy.

There was plenty of cheap shot frustrated actions from the knights players.

Don't bet on it being picked up by the officials though.
:roll:

shadow grinder

First Grade
some of the knights players were a little dirty last night.

riccardo if you could maybe watch an online video of the game and get a screen shot that would be great.

LESStar58

Referee
As long as Josh Perry goes for that gutterscum act of kneeing Friendy in the balls I'm happy!

LESStar58 said:
As long as Josh Perry goes for that gutterscum act of kneeing Friendy in the balls I'm happy!

Was he penalised for "playing the ball" or playing with Friends Balls ??.:lol: