What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kidderminster Harriers supporters!

nostalgia

Juniors
Well ,things are looking pretty good at the moment. Harriers have won their last 6 league games and have not lost since November. Next up is a home game against Stafford.

The play-offs seem a long way off, but if you just keep winning ... :crazy:

nostalgia

Juniors
Harriers won 2-0 against Stafford Rangers to make that 7 league wins on the bounce :)

Come on, own up. Who's been putting illegal substances in the Aggborough Soup tureen? :sarcasm:

nostalgia

Juniors
Today was the 8th consecutive league win for Harriers, a 1-0 win at Altrincham. That puts Harriers in 7th place and just outside the play-offs :)

If only the bloody cricket team knew how to string a few wins together .... :roll:

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
Today was the 8th consecutive league win for Harriers, a 1-0 win at Altrincham. That puts Harriers in 7th place and just outside the play-offs :)

If only the bloody cricket team knew how to string a few wins together .... :roll:
:shock: 8 in a row, what a run and if we can sneak into the top 5....the other teams will be looking over their shoulders at the red hot Harriers :D

nostalgia

Juniors
I went and saw Norwich City lose at home 0-1bto Wolves tonight. Dreadful match between 2 poor sides and lots of mistakes. I reckon, on current form, Harriers would have had them both :sarcasm:

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
I went and saw Norwich City lose at home 0-1bto Wolves tonight. Dreadful match between 2 poor sides and lots of mistakes. I reckon, on current form, Harriers would have had them both :sarcasm:
Now that I would pay to see, here's hoping the Harriers can break out of the conferences and back where they belong! :clap:
Bring on Forest Glen!

nostalgia

Juniors
Harriers drew 0-0 at home to Braintree on Saturday. This was an FA Trophy game and the replay is on Tuesday. I've never been to Braintree (in Essex, just above London), but will make the trip after work on Tuesday as its less than a 2 hours trip from my home (in Norfolk, on the east coast). Hopefully we can get through to the next round.

As we didn't have a Conference game on Saturday we slip down to 8th place (this year 2 teams get promoted: the winner goes up with the winner of the playoffs finishing in 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th). Therefore, Harriers are looking to end the season in the top 5 :roll:

Do they have soup in Essex?

nostalgia

Juniors
Just got back from Braintree: it may take me some time to thaw out (it was freezing :crazy: ). Anyway, a 3-1 win for Harriers. That stretches the unbeaten run to 13 games :D .

nostalgia

Juniors
The Conference form has dipped, so looks like we'll have to win the FA Trophy then :lol: . That means we'll have to dispose with the Shaymen of Halifax Town on Saturday. Hopefully the Multiplex boys will get Wembley ready in time for the final this year :sarcasm:

One very black mark for Harriers: the manager (Mark Yates) is on a charge for assaulting an Exeter City player after last week's game (allegedly, as the leagal boys say). You just condone this sort of thing :x

chileman

Coach
nostalgia said:
Re the Mark Yates allegations: I meant to say you just CAN'T condone this sort of thing. Culpa mea ](*,)
:lol: You're excused....Retread won't be happy with the Harriers knocking off his beloved Shaymen :p

chileman

Coach
So what do you reckon nostalgia, can the Harriers give me the perfect birthday present (13th of March) by beating Oxford Utd??? :D

nostalgia

Juniors
A belated Happy Birthday, Chileman :D .

And a 1-0 win at Oxford from the Harriers to mark the occasion ;-) .

Some more good news is that Harriers have beaten Northwich Victoria in the semis (4-3 over 2 legs) to get to the FA Trophy Final (the non-league version of the FA Cup). The final will be in May at a venue to be decided: the new Wembley would be nice, but I'm not sure we'd fill it :roll: .

Did you ask, who is Northwich Victoria? Its an old club in Cheshire (fairly near Manchester). They were founder members of the old Division 2 in about 1895, but dropped out after just a few years. They've had a fairly quet last 100 years or so and are now trying to avoid the drop from the Conference.

Anyone know what soup they will serve at Wembley?

chileman

Coach
Thanks nostalgia :D finally turning 22 years old is tough to handle ;-)
Went to Wembley many moons ago to see Crystal Palace play Everton in the Final of the very famous Zenith Data Cup :lol: was a great day though as we put 3 past them with Mark Bright and Ian Wright on fire for the Eagles .....soup was good to although I think it caused memory loss :sarcasm:

nostalgia

Juniors
The FA Trophy Final will be on 12 May (Harriers vs Stevenage) at Wembley. Will the new stadium be big enough :alcho:

nostalgia

Juniors
Went to Stevenage last night: Harriers won 2-1 in a Conference match :crazy:

I'd be chuffed for the same result when we meet at Wembley on 1 May in the FA Trophy Final :)

They do NOT serve soup at Stevenage :(

Latest posts