What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kidnap Doust and Mary

Emu01

Juniors
About the only thing left is an uprising by the fans! Let's kidnap Doust and Mary take them to secret location hold a fake press conference and make both of them quit on the spot..

We video tape their resignation,pass it on to all the major networks,they will put it to air and we are done with two of the biggest imbeciles to ever walk this earth..

It will be peaceful no violence (apart from the initial apprehension)

We need a crack team of about 10 angry fans, a van, dukt tape,a camera man,hesion bags, a gun incase they resist.( but won't use gun only for show) lol.

Who's in? I'm volunteering to drive the van..

Ps. After party in Dousts office after the resingnations all fans are invited.

Last edited:

hazzbeen

Bench
About the only thing left is an uprising by the fans! Let's kidnap Doust and Mary take them to secret location hold a fake press conference and make both of them quit on the spot..

We video tape their resignation pass it on to all the major networks,they will put it to air and we are done with two of the biggest imbeciles to ever walk this earth..

It will be peaceful no violence (apart from the initial apprehension)

We need a crack team of about 10 angry fans, a van, duck tape,a camera man,hesion bags, a gun incase they resist.( but won't use gun only for show) lol.

Who's in? I'm volunteering to drive the van..

Ps. After party in Dousts office after the resingnations all fans are invited.
This has to be the most logical solution to our problem , we can add Young , Hornby to that list and any other ex player involved with the club ...... Im in .....

Slackboy72

Coach
2014%2F03%2F07%2F23%2Fstupidcleve.b979f.gif

Bench
There's quite possibly a downside to this plan that you're not seeing.
So now we have the idiots we approach Saints Legue a club and ask for one million dollars, they refuse so we Approach the NRL and they said we will pay the kidnappers what they want If they keep them

Gareth67

First Grade
Secret location ? What about my hog farm at the back of Kandos ? A large remote property where a person could quite easily get lost ( back in the late 60's I came across a chap by the name of Harold , who told me he was looking for a Russian submarine ) you can't get any more remote than that .

Gun , how about my trustee .303 ? ( Grandads from the Boer War )
Hesion bags , plenty of , I use them for wrapping the carcasses of fresh road- kill in .

Just contact me here with the details , and $ 100 for their food , hell , forget the money , they can eat with the hogs .

Last edited:

hazzbeen

Bench
Secret location ? What about my hog farm at the back of Kandos ? A large remote property where a person could quite easily get lost ( back in the late 60's I came across a chap by the name of Harold , who told me he was looking for a Russian submarine ) you can't get any more remote than that .

Gun , how about my trustee .303 ? ( Grandads from the Boer War )
Hesion bags , plenty of , I use them for wrapping the carcasses of fresh road- kill in .

Just contact me here with the details , and $ 100 for their food , hell , forget the money , they can eat with the hogs .
Or the hogs can eat them ....

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Make them watch every game from 2010 on an endless loup.
If you want to punish them make them watch 2016 on endless loop. That will be more painful. They will try and stab their eyes with a fork.

Actually if you can make them watch it in black and white and tell them it is footy from another year the geniuses will say, "see we did not play as bad as this team whichever year that is".

Latest posts