What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kidwell - keen or not keen

Raider_69

Post Whore
im keen on him personally
he is a strong runner of the footy, more than solid defender
he seems to have a decent work rate
stats from tonights game

17 tackles
7 hitups
80 metres
1 mistackle
1 try
1 offload
1 line break

and storm fans are keen on re-signing him so he must be travelling ok
one labelling him their best player this season

greeneyed

First Grade
Not keen.. he is too old. We already have enough marginal old players in the squad. We should focus on importing younger players into the squad. We already have a fairly old team on average as it is.

greeneyed

First Grade
Why does this leave me with a sense of overwhelming confidence??????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

thickos

First Grade
Yeah i'm keen. He'd be a solid acquisition. I am not too worried about age, despite him being 28. If you get the job done is the only query. Plus he is versatile, runs and hits hard, probably fits our mould of playing quite well.

Its hard enough to get quality people to come to us, so I would not knock him back.

Thommo was awesome today, except for that kick just before halftime.

In saying that Kidwell is still better than him though.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Raiders 2004 said:
mate Thomo is a good player.

and Boogas and Bulgarelli are the same player, of course we dont want two of them. :?
I was just re-enforcing how much I dislike Boogas.
As for Thompson, not bad player, but Kidwell is better.
Thompson played well today, but that arm of his was swinging all day, gave away a few penalties and did do a few dumb things against the Doggies.