What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kilkenny 3000 posts not out

Kilkenny

Coach
Racked up 3000 posts. Not always of the highest quality I am the first to admit, some posts have been typed under the influence of alcohol but generally in good spirit and fun.

Looking forward to the new season which is almost upon us.

Looking forward to catching up with my old advesary in Fibroman. Kinda missed his warped sense of humour in the off season.

Looking forward to Fibroman paying for his season tickets before round 1 as opposed to end of season when he normally pays. NOTE I leave for Malaysia / Thailand on 24th February so cash would surely come in handy mate.

Will no doubt become more active now season is about to start and I'm sure you are all looking forward to my insightful thoughts on the game and the Panthers.

Cheers guys and here's hoping for an enjoyable and succesful 2012.

soc123_au

Staff member
I have always enjoyed reading your posts, look forward to the next 3000. Needs more Zelda though!

Kilkenny

Coach
I'm sorry but I haven't any contact with Zelda at this point as her parole conditions prevent her from operating any 'fortune telling' business until April, 2012. We may have seen the last of Zelda I am afraid and I understand she is contemplating setting up off shore in South East Asia somewhere where the laws are not so prohibitive against alternative medicine, the occult and crystal ball predictions. I'll keep you all posted of any developments and predictions.