What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kimmorley a Rooster

imported_Hazy

Juniors
interesting....

Ima rooster fan, but dislike Brett "How much?" Kimmorley...

wonder if the rooster's halves combo 'clicks' so much that freddie shelves his rep retirement plans.....

imported_Hazy

Juniors
oh - and ive got a big wrap on Green - if he takes peters under his wing (ala taylor/marsh) then the Dragons could see some results.

I still find it hard to wrap Green. He admittedly had a good year with the Roosters, but that was behind a top side. I can't get over how bad he was with the Cowboys, just can't get over it....
But this is a joke. Lets take a look at the 'creative accounting roosters' books for next year....If BK signs
Brett Kimmorley
Brad Fittler
Bryan Fletcher
Luke Ricketson
Craig Wing
Quentin Pongia
Anthony Minichello
Ryan Cross
Luke Phillips
Eric Grothe Jnr
Craig Fitzgibbon
Adrian Morley
Ian Rubin
Shannon Hegarty
All of these players have some level of rep experience. And they are below 3.25m?? Excuse the language, but BULLSHIT.
The fan.

Conflicting reports on this one, the Rooters deny signing him, contrary to Channel 10 claims.

Now I hear stories that Sydney radio has him announcing a deal with the Saints today ?????????????

As a Saints fan, this one is f**king with my head !!!!!!!!

L

legend

Being a Saints fan, that usually doesnt take much.(just kidding). lol

L

legend

I used to be a big fan of Kimmorleys but after the way he whored himself around to every club I lost total respect for him and little has changed. He would fit in with the Roosters and their scumbag ways.

Legend

Started supporting the Saints at the '77 Grand Final (first game of league Iever went to).

Trust me, 25 odd years of it has had me ready for the rubber room more than once.

L

legend

I understand mate. Im a Canberra fan and they turned my grey in one season.

I think im right in saying this, Kimmorley is only 25ish, and he has played for:
-Hunter Mariners
-Newcastle Knights
-Melbourne Storm
-Northern Beagles
-Chartered Practicing Accountant Roosters?
Club Whore! Club Whore! At this rate he will beat some of the great club whores, such as Dale Shearer, Paul Langmack, Terry Hill, Julian O'Neill, Noel Goldthorpe, Tyran Smith and Scott Pethybridge!
Moff.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Kimmorley is after a salary cap exception from the NRL. If he doesn't get it then he has to accept a salary reduction OR seek an 'alternative' offer which may just be outside the normal cap restrictions.

I understand that we'll know nothing more before Monday.

El Duque

Bench
So is this exemption just to play for the Roosters or any team he chooses??

The NRL should NOT give any exemption seeing Manly/Northern Eagles have offered him the same(maybe more?) $$$ he is currently getting.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Correct me if I'm wrong but I understand that the special exemption is for Kimmorley alone.
The case being that he wants the same money that Manlywere paying but with a different club. He does have a case to leave Manly and therefore he has a case for the exemption. At least thats my understanding.
So it appears that he just wants the best of both worlds.

P

pepe

noddy is just a greedy prick trying to up his price,the clubs should get together and leave him out in the cold,he has no respect for anyone but himself.

noddy agreed to play for the storm if they managed to keep there forward pack,the storm did this but he changed his mind when manly showed him the money so to speak,he single handedly stuffed up our season last year when he decided it would be a good idea to fly around the country chalking up frequent flyer points,i say ''death to kimmorley''.

pepe

Willow

Assistant Moderator
<table bgcolor=#ffffff border=0 cellpadding=3 cellspacing=0 width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td valign=top width=660> JUBILEE AVE NEWS: </td></tr> <tr> <td valign=top width=660> Roosters out of Kimmorley race
Fri Sep 28, 6:12pm
Written by: Michael Carayannis
Phil Gould on Sydney radio station 2GB has just announced that Brett Kimmorley will not be a Rooster next season. The Roosters have pulled out of the race for Kimmorley leaving the Dragons red hot favourites to snare his signature.
There were several reports in the media last night that the Roosters had signed "Noddy" and the Dragons had signed Green, but these reports were wrong and it looks like Green will remain at the Roosters and Kimmorley likely to be a Dragon. </td></tr></tbody></table>

Is anyone prepared to think of a dark horse to sign him? eg. another club signing him at the last minute?. If it was just the Dragons wanting to sign BK, then wouldnt he have already signed? Either that or he really is f---ing with your minds.

Ramit54

Juniors
I reckon he will sign with the Broncos.
He has stated he would like to play with them.
Cheers Retread

Latest posts