What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King Wan no more?

taipan

Referee
According to that famous well loved imbibing journo Buzzard,the King Wan is closing the doors after Sunday night's nosh up

Is it due to being too expensive to run by the club?
Or is it necessary so as to keep the floor clear for the club's new redevelopment?
Anyone in the know, know?

Miss the salt and pepper squid,Mongolian Beef,,how about most of the menu.It was all good.

Bugger!!!!

carcharias

Immortal
According to that famous well loved imbibing journo Buzzard,the King Wan is closing the doors after Sunday night's nosh up

Is it due to being too expensive to run by the club?
Or is it necessary so as to keep the floor clear for the club's new redevelopment?
Anyone in the know, know?

Miss the salt and pepper squid,Mongolian Beef,,how about most of the menu.It was all good.

Bugger!!!!

We had a family get together there a couple of years ago.
Mid week.
There was about 40 of us.
A very nice normal dinner with lots of very old people.
My big fat bastard idiot brother in law got pissed up.
He tried to show off to the kids that were there by skolling a couple of beers.
He was already hammered when he got there.
Things didn’t work out too well.
After About 3 beers in 2 minutes he spewed all over the food on the lazy Susan.
Then the dick cracked the shits, told everyone to f**k off and he walked out.
Didn’t get far though.
The hopeless merkin can’t drive , has no money and lives with his mum.
So he had to wait downstairs with spew all over him until his mum was ready to leave.

Good times
George Piggins was at the table next to us.

vale king wan.
i went once. 2011 last round. got beat by tigers and i had a skinful. also had a bunch of softshell crab.

hey speaking of George
my dad dragged me to souths leagues after the infamous greg bird game.
we sat in the chinese restaurant at souths. food was ok. but i had a fortune cookie with no fortune in it

cronullafied

Tiger Shark

Bench
That's a shame, went for the first time last year and ended up going a few times before the games where it worked.

taipan

Referee
We had a family get together there a couple of years ago.
Mid week.
There was about 40 of us.
A very nice normal dinner with lots of very old people.
My big fat bastard idiot brother in law got pissed up.
He tried to show off to the kids that were there by skolling a couple of beers.
He was already hammered when he got there.
Things didn’t work out too well.
After About 3 beers in 2 minutes he spewed all over the food on the lazy Susan.
Then the dick cracked the shits, told everyone to f**k off and he walked out.
Didn’t get far though.
The hopeless merkin can’t drive , has no money and lives with his mum.
So he had to wait downstairs with spew all over him until his mum was ready to leave.

Good times
George Piggins was at the table next to us.

Some families seem to have one around Christmas lunch, a loon that thinks he's on a Bali buck's party.Playing macho man and drinking all the free p*ss. Trouble is, in many cases the host ,and not them paid for it.

What do you call a Chinese guy sitting on a fence?

Pai-Ling
That’s racist....

A building contracter hires an Englishman, an Irishman, and a Chinaman. He gathers them all in his office and tells each of them their jobs. The Englishman to shovel a pile of sand. The Irishman has to take the sand in the wheelbarrow to the truck. The Chinaman is in charge of supplies.

The boss comes back two hours later and he sees the Englishman and the Irishman having a cup of tea. ''So have you done the work then?'' he asks.

The workers both shake their heads and tell him that the Chinaman didn't give them a shovel or a wheelbarrow. The boss is infuriated by this and asks the workers if they have seen the Chinaman, they tell him they thought they saw him going toward the truck. So the boss sets out towards the truck and just as he is getting close to the truck the Chinaman jumps out from behind a wall and yells, "SUPPLIES!"