What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KISS for the GF??? (2023 GF entertainment discussion)

Well FMD!

May as well get Bing Crosby, Perry Como and Lawrence Welk to collaborate for a performance from heaven (or more likely hell).

Foo Fighters are coming to Australia in November.

Can they bring their tour forward a month's early? Please!

Edit: "My Hero" could become the new anthem for the NRL.

Last edited:
Interestingly, there are media reports that for the Vegas games next year, as U2 are playing Las Vegas at that time, the NRL are negotiating to get them to perform as part of its festivities.

Considering they've been around since the early 1980s, where are the similar calls rubbishing that idea too due to them being "not current"?

Canard

Immortal
Interestingly, there are media reports that for the Vegas games next year, as U2 are playing Las Vegas at that time, the NRL are negotiating to get them to perform as part of its festivities.

Considering they've been around since the early 1980s, where are the similar calls rubbishing that idea too due to them being "not current"?
Given U2 residency ends on November 4th, Id say the media have pulled this one out of their arse, and they will be long gone before the Vegas debacle.

Bazal

Post Whore

Has anyone else even heard about this? I sure as hell haven't.

U2 f**king suck. Although weirdly enough they managed to be bogan karaoke rock while being massively whiny douches who absolutely do not align with the political views of the average bogan so that's something of a talent I guess

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Has anyone else even heard about this? I sure as hell haven't.

U2 f**king suck. Although weirdly enough they managed to be bogan karaoke rock while being massively whiny douches who absolutely do not align with the political views of the average bogan so that's something of a talent I guess
dancing excited GIF by South Park

edabomb

First Grade
A month or so ago on NRL 360, Paul Kent gave the exclusive update that the GF act was going to be a the remaining members of seminal British techno group The Prodigy. They are going to play a set list consisting of their hits "Breathe" and "Smack My Bitch Up".
They were up to their neck in hits back in the day.

Latest posts