What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwi for a day

TrevorAllan

Juniors
New Zealand don't need us bandwagoners. They will win. Their pack will steamroller the aussies. If you'd swapped the halfbacks tonight GB would have won. Kiwis have Stacey, Webb and some decent outside backs. Hindmarsh and Civonceva can hold back the tide for 15 mins max....and then it will just be a question of the kiwis taking their chances.

screeny

Bench
TrevorAllan said:
New Zealand don't need us bandwagoners. They will win. Their pack will steamroller the aussies. If you'd swapped the halfbacks tonight GB would have won. Kiwis have Stacey, Webb and some decent outside backs. Hindmarsh and Civonceva can hold back the tide for 15 mins max....and then it will just be a question of the kiwis taking their chances.

I agree. The G&G forwards will make no indentation on the Kiwi pack, but.....ooooh......Lockyer's out there and the man's a genius.

I fear Lockyer and Gasnier and only Lockyer and Gasnier.

But NZ is the better side.

deluded pom? said:
I'm sure you Aussies won't mind a few Poms jumping on the Kiwi bandwagon. Go New Zealand :lol:

Happy for you to jump and support the boys but don't start whinging !!..:lol:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
We would expect nothing less.

Everybody wants to see the the true champions beaten.

Should be a great game.

Aussies by 8 due to superior match winners.