What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwi Halves Combination.

Scottey

Juniors
7 - Roberts
6 - Marshall

Tigers are going to make Marshall a halfback next season so he'll probably move to no.7 for the kiwis in time.

Mateo wont play for the Kiwis, Im sure he said he wanted to play Origin. I could be wrong. Is Mateo eligible for Tonga too??

2black2strong

Juniors
Mateo isn't eligible or connected to NZ in anyway. His mother is British born and his father is Tongan born, both met in Sydney and have never been to NZ except for connecting flights from Tonga. Mateo want's to play for Australia but if he can't make the squad want's to play for Tonga, he has already played about 6 internationals for Tonga. He actually held talks with Great Britain last year and was close to pledging allegiance to the Brits because of his Mother but he changed his mind after hearing he had a chance to make the NSW team.

shinobi

Juniors
Mateo wont play for the Kiwis, Im sure he said he wanted to play Origin. I could be wrong. Is Mateo eligible for Tonga too??

He isnt even eligible for NZ hes already played for Tonga he didnt wanna put his hand up for Origin in case he didnt get picked and then wouldnt be able to play for Tonga in the WC.

Mateo sounds confused with his own choices, meh the aussies can have him. I rather have someone who is totally kiwi not half and half or quarter this and my mother was born here. If Mateo has played for Tonga how can he play for NSW?...Oh wait let me guess the Australians have it in some bullsh*t rule? Surprised? I'm not!

2black2strong

Juniors
Adriam Lam was allowed to play halfback for QLD and captain PNG at the same time, they make up their own rules to suit themselves.

sonnydilkerouac

Juniors
Forget about Mateo. He's a Tongan, Aussie.

6. Sa'
7. Marshall

9. Luke, Halatau..

Surprised no one has mentioned Fien..

Halatau is more of a backrower..but he hasn't let us down yet..

Masada Iosefa looks a talent at the panthers too...and it's hard for me to leave out Chase, Lance and Thomas..

After being a big fan for Roberts in the 6 or 7 for the Kiwis (mainly for his d and long kicking) i now think his error rate has lessened his test staus/value..and can't pick him...

Taumata - another talent but he's only played 3 games...and not test material yet...i think Paea would be better than him...

Faiumu has fallen off the radar aye?

Webb n Inu as a fullback / standoff combination could work?

Webb, Vatz, Inu, Matai, Nightingale, Sa, Benji, Aso, Luke, Cayless, SBW, Pritchard, Mannering. Bench: Halatau/Fien, Fa'alongo, Blair, ?.

Not sure on that last bench/fwd spot...Moimoi, J.cayless, Lima, rapira, Tuimavave? eastwood

Soliola unlucky....

Latest posts