What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KIWI V DOGS

Anonymous

Juniors
The Bulldogs have been waiting two long years to play semi-final football and they don't plan to hold back when they meet the NZ Warriors next week. YOUR GOING DOWN YOU SHEEP FARKERS THE DOG WILL BITE YOU HARD ;-)

LeagueNut

First Grade
Warriors will beat the Bulldogs ... there is absolutely no doubt in my mind. :mrgreen:

Because of the Wellington games we haven't played you guys in Sydney for ages. But we did play you there in 95, 97, 98, 99 & 00 - for three wins and two losses. A trip to the Bulldogs 'home' ground (whatever it is these days) holds no fear whatsoever.

In fact, if results go the way I think they will, you guys could be the first ones eliminated! :lol:

ChiaPete

Juniors
The way the Warriors are playing of late, next weekends match is going to be awesome. This is going to be more physical than the Broncs Warriors last match. I cannot wait until that first hit up, I hope its a Warriors kick off so O'Meley gets the honour :D

Pete
GO BULLDOGS

Alan Shore

First Grade
The Dishlickers have not won a finals match since 1998. In their last finals encounter, they were outclassed and outpowered by Cronulla, 52-10 :D :D :D

Canterbury

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
The Dishlickers have not won a finals match since 1998. In their last finals encounter, they were outclassed and outpowered by Cronulla, 52-10 :D :D :D

l0l but they still couldn't win the premireship that season :lol: :lol: :lol: !!

Master Vitaly

Juniors
Sheep farkers?Another dickhed bulldog fan aye? Funny.. I think its time to put these cheating puppies to sleep! Mangy mutts! :twisted: :twisted:

ExJnrKiwi

Juniors
It'll be an interesting match up. Both teams have very similar styles. It'll be a 50/50 game. I just hope ref's calls don't screw it up for either side.

Moffo

Referee
dogs by the length of the straight!

Just need to hold the warriors forwards for the first 20 in each half

Cheers,
Moffo

Anonymous

Juniors
The Warriors have an excellent record against the Dogs (better than 50/50 over there, almost 100% at Ericsson) so, as others have said, the trip doesn't hold many fears for us. It should be close. We usually have pretty good games.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I'm glad we face you first up, it's better than facing a team like the storm, their is a chance that if we lose that we get a second chance, and we get to see how our team is faring against one of the real contenders after losing to raiders it'll be interesting to see the intencity of this match. Whatever the outcome it's going to be a great match. Got my tickets (bloody $30 each!!). Dogs by 4.

Anonymous

Juniors
I CAN SEE IT NOW ALL THOSE UGLY MONGREL MOB PUTTING A DOG IN THE GROUND FOR A HUNGIE TO EAT WHEN THEY LOSE :lol: GET BACK TO YOUR SHEEP ;-)WOOF WOOOOF WOOOOOOF BARK BARK BARK SHEEP FARKERS 8)

Moffo

Referee
oneye1 said:
I CAN SEE IT NOW ALL THOSE UGLY MONGREL MOB PUTTING A DOG IN THE GROUND FOR A HUNGIE TO EAT WHEN THEY LOSE :lol: GET BACK TO YOUR SHEEP ;-)WOOF WOOOOF WOOOOOOF BARK BARK BARK SHEEP FARKERS 8)

Ummm..ok then!

Cheers,
Moffo

oneye1 said:

i hope they make what hes been drinking or smoking illegal

Latest posts