What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwi's 4 Nations squad

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Okay guys, I'm damn keen to play for the Kiwi's, however, if the Lion's can't get the numbers up, I may jump ship to help them out (I'll do what I can to ensure I play for my beloved Kiwi's!)

Throw yer hat in the ring!

Jesbass is keen to be Captain

haven't heard from Ozbash, hopefully he'll play though

I'm keen to have a crack.

Jesbass

First Grade
Thanks, unit! As reliable as ever!

Yep, I'm honoured to be appointed captain, and would love to have talented (but above all, passionate) Kiwis writing alongside me in the trenches.

Carn, Kiwis! Fire up!

Kiwis:
Jesbass (c)
madunit

ozbash

Referee
Okay guys, I'm damn keen to play for the Kiwi's, however, if the Lion's can't get the numbers up, I may jump ship to help them out (I'll do what I can to ensure I play for my beloved Kiwi's!)

Throw yer hat in the ring!

Jesbass is keen to be Captain

haven't heard from Ozbash, hopefully he'll play though

I'm keen to have a crack.

Very sorry fellas, but I am unavailable. :(

good luck with the battle.

RHCP

Bench
I understand that never being involved in Forum 7's prior would be no doubt be working against me, but if there's any room in the side I'd absolutely love to have a crack.

Hallatia

Referee
And Unit, depending on when the actual games are, I can put my hand up for the Lions instead if they need the players

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well if you wish Halla, you can join the Lions and that will give both Lions and Kiwis the same number of players at this stage.

Jesbass

First Grade
Jesbass (c)
madunit
RHCP
rayroxon
LeagueNut

(I'm assuming Halla is going to help out the Lions - all the best, Halla!)

Hallatia

Referee
I'm not going to play for anyone till someone tells me when these games are, because I am sidelined for the first 3 weeks of November (well, till and including the 18th)

LeagueNut

First Grade
FIXTURES:

Round 1: 24 Oct – 30 Oct
Kiwis v Kumuls
Kangaroos v Lions

Round 2: 31 Oct – 06 Nov
Kumuls v Kangaroos
Lions v Kiwis

Round 3: 07 Nov - 13 Nov
Kiwis v Kangaroos
Lions v Kumuls

After three rounds, the two top teams on the ladder play it out on the F7s 4 Nations Final:

FOUR NATIONS FINAL: 14 Nov – 20 Nov
? v ?

Jesbass

First Grade
I'm not going to play for anyone till someone tells me when these games are, because I am sidelined for the first 3 weeks of November (well, till and including the 18th)

In theory, you should be able to play the first match.

Jesbass

First Grade
Alright, to those who have heeded the call...who has an article ready?

I have two, although one will need a minor tweak to its very end - but the one I'm only halfway through is the one I want to submit in our first match against the mighty Kumuls.

And apparently we have a clubhouse around here somewhere?

My, how things have changed! Back in my day... :D