What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis international b#tches

Seth Gecko

Juniors
44 - 0 to England after Australia did them 58 - 0?

WTF. Even with some injuries they're better than that. Didn't see the game as it wasn't live on Fox but they shouldn't be there in the first place. After a long season they obviously arent taking it that seriously. Kemble must be nervous.

From someone who watch it, Kiwis had no attack structure and holes in their defence, GB had great defence, Ref called game in GB favour and resulted in about 5-6 of their tries.

Skinner

Coach
Philip_Smith007 said:
From someone who watch it, Kiwis had no attack structure and holes in their defence, GB had great defence, Ref called game in GB favour and resulted in about 5-6 of their tries.

No mate, he wasn't the best, but he didn't have sort of bearing on the game.

Micistm

Bench
I'm no Archer fan in the slightest, I am puzzled as to why many Aussie officials think the sun shines out of his A*** as he makes way too many mistakes and lets his bias run the game; i.e spends so much time watching players he dislikes can completely miss other stuff happening.
But I am not blaming him for that shambles. He screwed us in the first half as to be expected, but after that our terrible team had more to do with it.

mean

Juniors
NSW Police prosecutors don't make mistakes. Except when they only get caught.

Latest posts