1. Round 6 Edition OUT NOW:

The Round 6 issue of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and NRL match programme for is out now!

It's time for the NRL to take concussion more seriously. A look at recent events and what rules need changing. We talk to Adam O'Brien on how Newcastle plan to respond after last week's big loss to the Titans, and there's a special tribute to retiring North Queensland half Michael Morgan. As always, the full program for the coming weekend's action across NRL, NSWRL and QRL with a wrap-up of the weekend just gone.

VOLUME 2 ISSUE 6 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

kiwis V Oz: ABs v Wallabies

Discussion in 'New Zealand Warriors and NZRL' started by ozenzud, Aug 18, 2013.

1. ozenzud

ozenzud Juniors

I have not done any analysis to back this up, but I reckon that the Kiwis are now doing much better against the Kangaroos than the Wallabies do against NZ.

When you work out that there are far more League players in Oz than there are rugby players in New Zealand, and far more Rugby Players in Oz than there are league players in NZ, which is the best team against the odds?

The kiwis beating the kangaroos is a fantastic achievement.

The wantabies beating the ABs is a far easier prospect but is happening less than the Kiwis getting it over Oz, as best as I can work out.

People are starting to turn off the Wallabies as they are just so far behind the play. Thats a real pity isn't it?

2. shiznit

shiznit Coach

Meh... We're the world champs in both sports..,

3. Aragorn

Aragorn First Grade

Yawnion anyone?

[​IMG]