What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis v Tonga

Lets give the Warriors some space and ease our blood pressure by giving them the week off where we talk about them.
Im so so so looking forward to this
!st footy game in NZ for over 2 years and its test
How fkn good

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I'm not usually a Test guy but I saw the Kiwis side and I'm fired up. Tonga will bring the heat too.

I think I'm also excited to watch a game of league where I think my side is a fair chance of winning.

vinnie delpino

Juniors
I reckon a Māoris vs indigenous vs Samoans vs Tongans series would rival origin the nrl is dominated by proud polys and indigenous these days.

Blair

Coach
Why do people not like NAS?
I'll need a day off from work to have time to answer.

But seriously, I've liked him for a few minutes (well, more actually, as he went hard in the game) in the recent past. The first year those Kiwi Tongans went feral and turned on us, NAS went hard out in the haka. I've always appreciated that.

Scott

Bench
i just think cos he plays for the bunch of grubs at Melbourne. The whole team is cocky and boistrous
I actually enjoy watching Melbourne now that Smith, Slater, Cronk & Hoffman have all gone..

In fact, I love watching the Bromwich boys, NAS, Hughes, Munster, Cheese & Paps. Can't stand Kaufusi though.

Tongue

Juniors
Not a bad spine.

1JOSEPH MANUSydney Roosters815
2RONALDO MULITALOCronulla Sutherland Sharks
3MARATA NIUKOREParramatta Eels
4PETA HIKUNorth Queensland Cowboys781
5JORDAN RAPANACanberra Raiders798
6DYLAN BROWNParramatta Eels
7JAHROME HUGHESMelbourne Storm819
8JESSE BROMWICH (c)Melbourne Storm775
9BRANDON SMITHMelbourne Storm816
10JAMES FISHER-HARRISPenrith Panthers801
11ISAIAH PAPALI’IParramatta Eels817
12KENNY BROMWICHMelbourne Storm796
13JOSEPH TAPINECanberra Raiders800
14KIERAN FORANManly Warringah Sea Eagles757
15MOSES LEOTAPenrith Panthers
16NELSON ASOFA-SOLOMONAMelbourne Storm804
17BRITON NIKORACronulla Sutherland Sharks818
18JORDAN RIKIBrisbane Broncos
19DALLIN WATENE-ZELEZNIAKVodafone Warriors794
20TE MAIRE MARTINBrisbane Broncos802
21SCOTT SORENSENPenrith Panthers
22ERIN CLARKGold Coast Titans
23KEN MAUMALOWests Tigers810
24GRIFFIN NEAMENorth Queensland Cowboys

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Why do people not like NAS?

dog act after dog act, synonymous with the Storm jersey though

Couple of years back in the space of a couple of weeks he had used all the moves, chicken wings, forearms to multiple heads, grapple, hip drop etc

Matua

Bench
dog act after dog act, synonymous with the Storm jersey though

Couple of years back in the space of a couple of weeks he had used all the moves, chicken wings, forearms to multiple heads, grapple, hip drop etc
I don’t remember that at all.

supporting Manly must be tough for you considering your dislike of dogs. 😏

Reactions: JJ

Matua

Bench
I guess I'll update this thread to stop the tumbleweeds ... easy win for the Kiwis over an overhyped Tongan team. 26-6. The Kiwis actually were poor in parts and should have scored more points. But they easily dealt with the Tongan pack and the spine was too good.

I'm happy with that result.

taste2taste

Juniors
If Tonga don't have any decent halves they'll get pumped by NZ, Australia, England, Fiji, PNG and maybe Lebanon and Jamaica