What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kiwis

Matua

Bench
Last edited:

vinnie delpino

Juniors
1. Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Watene Zelezniak
3. Hiku
4. Manu
5. Maumalo
6. Johnson
7. Foran
8. J Bromwich
9. Smith
10. Waerea Hargreaves
11. Nikora
12. Fisher Harris
13. Liu

14. Nikorima
15. Tapau
16. Asofa Solomona
17. Tamou (shock defection)/k Bromwich

Meth

Staff member
1. Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Watene Zelezniak
3. Hiku
4. Manu
5. Maumalo
6. Johnson
7. Foran
8. J Bromwich
9. Smith
10. Waerea Hargreaves
11. Nikora
12. Fisher Harris
13. Liu

14. Nikorima
15. Tapau
16. Asofa Solomona
17. Tamou (shock defection)/k Bromwich

He can piss right off. I'm glad he's nowhere near rep football these days

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
He won’t be picked, for the same stupid reason he hasn’t been picked for about the last 6 years, but Benji is the best Kiwi halve playing footy at the moment, and he is a very, very long way ahead of the 2nd best

shinobi

Juniors
He's been in crazy form this year. And thats not how you spell his name by the way.

K Brom is another one thats coming right this year IMO. He's obviously been good for the kiwis before but I think he can offer more now that he's in form.

Plenty to be excited about.

Whenua and Fonua mean the same thing so not too bad haha.

Besides he said he considers himself tongan not kiwi so hopefully thats put to rest now. Tongan forwards with taumalolo, fifita, taukeiaho, fonua blake and TPJ are gonna be hard to stop

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Whenua and Fonua mean the same thing so not too bad haha.

Besides he said he considers himself tongan not kiwi so hopefully thats put to rest now. Tongan forwards with taumalolo, fifita, taukeiaho, fonua blake and TPJ are gonna be hard to stop
I never said otherwise in regards to his allegiance. I just said he's in crazy form. My pointing out the incorrect spelling of his name aligns with my acknowledgement of him as a Tongan because I knew 'Whenua' is maori.

The Tongan middle third has been a powerhouse force for the last two years now since the deflection of Taumalolo and co. Murdoch - Masila is another one to add to your list above of the big names that they have. It'll be a good game.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
JWH will probably be missing.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this suspension ? Hit was late and he wasn’t square at marker, but it wasn’t high either. 2 weeks for the contact on the ground, I’m not so sure

I have a feeling that if the tackle was on nick meaney or Brendan Elliott he would be ok, but he got weeks because it was on one of the new golden children of the nrl

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
What’s everyone’s thoughts on this suspension ? Hit was late and he wasn’t square at marker, but it wasn’t high either. 2 weeks for the contact on the ground, I’m not so sure

I have a feeling that if the tackle was on nick meaney or Brendan Elliott he would be ok, but he got weeks because it was on one of the new golden children of the nrl
If it was Meaney or Elliot, the players might have not rushed in. Thats what made it a big deal is the players rushing in.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I have been trying to work out who Nikora reminds me of and it is Beaver Menzies. Just knows where to be.

Been one of our best every week.

I have been trying to work out who Nikora reminds me of and it is Beaver Menzies. Just knows where to be.

Been one of our best every week.
I tell you What, Mr. A, our other young kiwi, Braden Hamlin-Uele, has been going great guns as well. May be a little too early for him but he looks to be an outstanding front row prospect for us and NZ.

Izz

Bench
He won’t be picked, for the same stupid reason he hasn’t been picked for about the last 6 years, but Benji is the best Kiwi halve playing footy at the moment, and he is a very, very long way ahead of the 2nd best
His head coach is also the Kiwis head coach, so there's always a possibility...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I tell you What, Mr. A, our other young kiwi, Braden Hamlin-Uele, has been going great guns as well. May be a little too early for him but he looks to be an outstanding front row prospect for us and NZ.
Dead set thought that's in Qld.

played with Ponga.

Us Sharks love our kiwis such an long list......

I guess if you swim you hit Wanda.

1- Tuivasa-Sheck
2- Ken
3- Masters
4- Manu
5- CNK
6- Johnson
7- Nikorima
8- J. Bromwich
9- Smith
10- Warea-Hargreaves
11- Nikora
12- Harris
13- Liu

Res- Asofa-Solomona, Taupau, JFH, Hughes

18. Tupouniua

Gavet hit Burr in the head with his shoulder 3rd man into a tackle, Burr gone for game failed HIA, tackle goes unpunished on and off the field.

It's the whole kickers/play makers getting protected.
Def late and he knew where is shoulder was going into his face.
But as someone pointed out, JWH playing long game, Ponga will know what's coming next game.

shinobi

Juniors
Soooo looking at the Tonga squad that just got named hows everyone feeling? We could get murdered in the forwards. Really need SJ to be fit and firing.

Latest posts