What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights 2021/22 Off-Season

Jono078

Referee
Wasn't there talks of Josh Hodgson getting out of Canberra for this season?

We have the cap space to pull it off for a season and the chance to play with his nephew.

Or do we just go with a young fella like Kurt Mann.

Johns Magic

Referee
How much salary cap relief would we get for this this season ?

Or is that only if he got injured in a rep game ?

Last edited:

Woosh

Head Moderator
Wasn't there talks of Josh Hodgson getting out of Canberra for this season?

We have the cap space to pull it off for a season and the chance to play with his nephew.

Or do we just go with a young fella like Kurt Mann.

O’Brien should use his Storm connection and try to get Smith for a year.
He could offer up Young for the season as a sweetener, they are short of outside backs.

mozza91

Coach
Man... Not looking good eh? Any positives to speak of??
Saw a thing on Twitter about how the NRL is at the forefront for recovery from these Achilles injuries and a few players have been back in 5 months.

If this happens for Brailey we’d have him back for the last couple of months of the season.

ryan.a87

Juniors
Call me optimistic…but the reports say 5-8months….if he were to return in 5 months….that puts him at a round 10 return….which isn’t entirely the worst thing in the world

Zoidberg

First Grade
Call me optimistic…but the reports say 5-8months….if he were to return in 5 months….that puts him at a round 10 return….which isn’t entirely the worst thing in the world
It is if you’re 0-9.

I already had this feeling deep down that this was going to be a disappointing season. This doesn’t give me any more confidence.

Another winger gone. Great haha.

Keen to see who they sign.

Gotta imagine they’re hoping Luki fills one of the spots.
Kiraz was a centre and 5/8 from memory. Wouldn't have counted him amongst our wing stocks but I could be wrong

That's 2 outside backs gone in the same week though. You'd have to think at least 1 of the new signings would at least be a depth centre/winger

Jono078

Referee
Kiraz was a centre and 5/8 from memory. Wouldn't have counted him amongst our wing stocks but I could be wrong

That's 2 outside backs gone in the same week though. You'd have to think at least 1 of the new signings would at least be a depth centre/winger
Definitely a winger mate, looked solid in the NSW cup games I watched but don't know what his potential is.

I think we're desperate for an outside back now, along with a halfback and hooker. And also hopefully Luki is still on the way.