What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights 2021/22 Off-Season

Silent Knight

First Grade
I really don’t like being reminded we still have Spazwing and Mex Soy on the roster Aqua Duck. It’s on par with drinking a cucumber and brussels sprouts smoothie at Boost Juice, one sip and you’re left gagging. Only for Joey Johns to pop up and tell you the brussels sprouts ingredient is the greatest thing ever.

Old dog

Juniors
Bit sad we let Toa go, had hoped he would develop more in F/b or centre but obvious he is making room for Lee who hopefully will get back to fully fit but his history of injuries is a worry. Somewhere someone is working on the bigger picture, at least I hope so.

Zoidberg

First Grade
We have to get a half. There has been no replacement for Pearce. Just comes down to what level we get.

Jono078

Referee
Geez that's pretty damning. Good luck to him, maybe getting out of Newy will do wonders for him - wish that didn't have to be the case though.

Jono078

Referee
WoooooooooW! Well, really, why do I allow myself to be shocked by this?

If Mann or Randall are our 9 then you may as well put a line through us I think.

#ThisIsTheKnights

Johns Magic

Referee
Pretty tragic. Brailey isn’t a superstar, but we have put all our eggs in his basket. 2 out of 3 seasons that’s bitten us hard now. Looks pretty average that they haven’t planned for this after last time.

Recently extended until end of 2025. I still have faith but it’s time we found a back-up - hopefully developed from within.

Latest posts