What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights 2021/22 Off-Season

ryan.a87

Juniors
I think the court case gave Rabbitohs an out of their deal…..not sure when the court case finishes though

Loose Cannon

Bench
As I’ve said previously, I’m not against it.

We are thin on depth and he is low risk, high reward, potentially.

Mark my words, no fullback will be excited to play us if we’ve got the Milf and Clifford bombing them. Two of the best in the game at it IMO… We’ve come a long way from the Mullen and Pearce uncontested-placement “bombs”.
Agree re Bombs and both of their abilities. But Milford is a perennial flop and offers nothing else.
Minimum pay and I’d be willing.

Yosh

Coach
To be fair, we are short right now and it's only a year. Plus, we probably weren't going to win many games anyway.

ryan.a87

Juniors
Herald has gone to poo since Toohey retired….they posting about 3 stories a week and all of them are just nothing stories or regurgitations of club statements.

you would think with all the Milford rumours going on atm that they would at least put something out there

Jono078

Referee
It does feel like it's been a boring and uneventful off-season.

At least tell us which forward is winning the bench press numbers and beating their own beep test record.

ryan.a87

Juniors
It does feel like it's been a boring and uneventful off-season.

At least tell us which forward is winning the bench press numbers and beating their own beep test record.
Even just do more random fluff pieces on different players….or maybe a status update on some of the up and coming players

Knight Tales

Juniors
Newcastle Herald and it’s coverage of the club is going to feel the loss of Barry. He spent decades building those relationships.

Last edited: