What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights fans from a Shark

Boldo

Juniors
Nice work with the win last Monday

Just wanted to say I was extremely impressed that none of the knights fans gave us stick for losing on the way out at all. Having been on the end of abuse from tigers and bulldogs in the past it was extremely refreshing to see a town of good winners.... hats off to you and good luck for the rest of the season.

Cheers

Boldo

PS: One d*ckhead spat on our car (it has a sharks sticker)... but that's just one idiot and it could have been coincedental.

~knights~

Juniors
I never say anyhing to any opposing fans

I'm always just happy if we win

No point gloating about it

enjoy the win !!!!

Serc

First Grade
Thanks mate - though i guess every club has so called 'fans' who give the other teams supporters a few choice words when they win. A Sharks supporter in another thread had a not so nice story to tell but it can happen to anyone i guess. Hopefully you keep enjoying Knights games :)

Boldo

Juniors
well I was impressed and always will be... I enjoy celebrating a win but not at the expense of another team's fan.s Very uncool and uneducated.

Stranger

Coach
If i see an opposition fan leaving the ground i always have a joke with them. If it was a sharks fan, a joke at them :p

But seriously always good fun with a bit of banter :)

IanG

Coach
Glad you had an enjoyable time last Monday Night Boldo. But your not wrong about some other clubs. Went to an away game against the Bulldogs and I got spat on on the way out.