What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights Forum Tipping Comp.

Gene Krupa

Referee
oztips_logo.gif
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Your Sports Tipping Headquarters Online[/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]www.OzTips.com[/font]

[font=verdana, helvetica, arial]NRL 2006 Tipping Competition[/font]

[font=verdana, helvetica, arial]Do you want to join an NRL 2006 Tipping Comp for season 2006?[/font]

[font=verdana, helvetica, arial][/font][font=verdana, helvetica, arial]"Knights Forum Comp."[/font][font=verdana, helvetica, arial]has been set-up at OzTips.com - FREE Footy Tipping Online.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]How to Join[/font]

[font=verdana, helvetica, arial]1. [/font][font=verdana, helvetica, arial]Go to OzTips.com - [/font][font=verdana, helvetica, arial]http://www.OzTips.com[/font].

[font=verdana, helvetica, arial]2. [/font][font=verdana, helvetica, arial]Select "Register", and setup a User account (if you don't already have one at OzTips.com)[/font]

[font=verdana, helvetica, arial]3. [/font][font=verdana, helvetica, arial]Once you have successfully registered a Username and Password, click on "Tipping" tab and then click "Join a Tipping Comp".[/font]

[font=verdana, helvetica, arial]4. [/font][font=verdana, helvetica, arial]You will be asked for an OzTips Competition Number and Password.[/font][font=verdana, helvetica, arial]The Comp you've been asked to join is:[/font]
[font=verdana, helvetica, arial]
[font=verdana, helvetica, arial]Comp#: 57214[/font]
[/font]
[font=verdana, helvetica, arial]Password: Joey[/font]

[font=verdana, helvetica, arial]5. [/font][font=verdana, helvetica, arial]That's it! Full instructions on how to Tip can be found on the site by clicking on the "Help" tab.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Points Allocation[/font]

[font=VERDANA,HELVETICA,ARIAL]Tipping Option: [/font][font=VERDANA,HELVETICA,ARIAL]Straight tipping[/font]

[font=VERDANA,HELVETICA,ARIAL]Correct Tip 1 point[/font]

[font=VERDANA,HELVETICA,ARIAL]Incorrect Tip 0 points[/font]

[font=VERDANA,HELVETICA,ARIAL]Match Drawn [font=VERDANA,HELVETICA,ARIAL](but not tipped) 0 points[/font]

[/font][font=VERDANA,HELVETICA,ARIAL]Tip a Draw 3 points[/font]

[font=VERDANA,HELVETICA,ARIAL]Regular Season, [/font][font=VERDANA,HELVETICA,ARIAL]Finals, & S[/font][font=VERDANA,HELVETICA,ARIAL]tate of Origin included[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Rules [/font]

[font=VERDANA,HELVETICA,ARIAL]All Correct Bonus:[/font][font=VERDANA,HELVETICA,ARIAL]1 [/font][font=VERDANA,HELVETICA,ARIAL]Bonus points to be added if competitor has a perfect score for the round.[/font]

[font=VERDANA,HELVETICA,ARIAL]Non Submission: [/font][font=VERDANA,HELVETICA,ARIAL]Away. [/font][font=VERDANA,HELVETICA,ARIAL]Calculation of points for competitors who fail to submit their tips by the weekly cut-off time. For example, "lowest" and an adjustment of -1 will give the non-submitter the lowest score for the round minus one point. [/font]

[font=VERDANA,HELVETICA,ARIAL]Late Start: [/font][font=VERDANA,HELVETICA,ARIAL]Average. [/font][font=VERDANA,HELVETICA,ARIAL]Allocation of points for competitors who start later than Week 1. For example, "Average" and an Adjustment of 2 will give the user the average of all other Tipsters' current total score ( rounded down to nearest point ) plus two points.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Visit OzTips.com today to join your
FREE Footy Tipping Competition Online!
[/font][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]www.OzTips.com[/font]

Come on everyone! Join up and prove you're the best tipper in the Knights forum!

Could this be made a sticky please?

B-dos

Referee
Is anyone else having problems joining the comp. It keeps telling me i have either the Comp # or Password wrong?

Gene Krupa

Referee
OK, were you trying to use Joey5? I forgot to space the thing properly.

The password is just Joey.

Sorry for that. Let me know if it's working or not now please.

Spitty

Juniors
I'm on. Ha, Ha, Ha... It's all coming togethor, the new season is just around the corner. I'm pumped.

I like online comps, no way to rig em! - Unlike my dodgy work ones.

Only negative no $, but I guess the prestige and bragging rights are great all the same.

Latest posts