What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KNIGHTS JERSEY FLEGG

How good are the Newcastle Knights Jersey Flegg Team going at the moment, they are up there with the best of them. But this message is just to say WAKE UP TO YOURSELF RIP TAYLOR. Hello are u the only one thatcannot see how bad of a player Scott Dureau is. When your special boy is put up to Premier league (because he is such a load of crap) the Flegg boys play their best game of footy, and the Premier boys play their worst.

Scott Dureau is an absolute joke and I can't believe you cannot see this.

C

CanadianSteve

In Canada. I follow your post only a little bit. Jersey Flegg is like a second tier competition below the NRL - is that right? Is it amateur or professional? Does each NRL team have a JF side?

Hey

In the NRL there are 3 main grades. There is First Grade, then Premier League, then JERSEY FLEGG. It is very much a professional game.

I put this posting up in the hopes that the Coach will see how the fans see it but I doubt he will even see this.

UNFORTUNATLEY