What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights keen to sign Horo.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I wonder if we need the cap flexibility to make a big offer elsewhere first?

Either way I'd be offering $110k asap! It'd be great value for a whole hearted effort man! Currently he's our most dangerous running backrower

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I wouldn't blame horo if he signed with the knights. The season is nearly over and he still doesn't have a contract for next year. If parra really wanted him they would have retained him by now.

I just hope whoever we buy to replace him is a good player.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I hears he's pretty much a done deal for us, but then again nothing surprises me anymore.

Gronk

Staff member
The reason we don't have ink on a contract would be because of the player manager I expect.

my mail is he is as good as signed they just are waiting to announce it.
But don't worry i think horo will be here for the long term.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
my mail is he is as good as signed they just are waiting to announce it.
But don't worry i think horo will be here for the long term.
Good to hear, the kid has been great this year. But like someone said he should have been wrapped up as soon as Mateo was off to the Warriors.

hindy111

Post Whore
Horo showd enough potential in his first 5-6 games to be given a contract.He would of come a lot cheaper than now as well!

boxhead

First Grade
They will re-sign him, and him being a Parra boy and his dad having been a Parra player as well, I am very confident he will stay with us long-term. Along with other young stars like Tim Mannah, Jarryd Hayne and Daniel Mortimer, we are more than set for the future.

Fathead

Bench
As I said in another post - I spoke to him on Friday night after the game. He said he hadnt signed yet but was hopeful of doing so.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
As has been said, he is virtually signed if not already. There was never any doubt that he wouldnt stay either.

attamarrap

Juniors
oh man i hope you guys are right about him staying because i will be p!ssed off so bad he is the only one who is keeping me from going off about mateo leaving

Pure_Knight

Juniors
so have you guys actually heard the deal for re-signing is a formaility?

is there any chance what so ever its not a done deal yet.. and newcastle are in with a chance?

as much as im against clubs stealing other teams talent.. horo is gun.. and id certainly love him at newcastle

SDM

First Grade
so have you guys actually heard the deal for re-signing is a formaility?

is there any chance what so ever its not a done deal yet.. and newcastle are in with a chance?

as much as im against clubs stealing other teams talent.. horo is gun.. and id certainly love him at newcastle

He has not re-signed yet, so you would have to have some kind of chance.