What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights keen to sign Horo.

bartman

Immortal
If we lose Horo - after knowing we were going to lose Mateo - the the Board and Ossie really need to send an email to all members explaining what they're up to.

I know some people post that recruitment and retention comes down to DA, but I think in our club Ossie and the Board seem heavily involved and often quoted in relation to specific players. I get the feeling they take the lead in these matters, would be unforgivable to lose yet more playing depth for next year... in return for... what?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It just seems strange he would tour Newcastle. But great news anyways. I have never seen a more strange recruitment season then this one at parra.

in my humble opinion the $80K was bullsh*t, anything else after that I'd take with a grain as well

the tour could have been weeks ago

since when to the media get everything right

AlexTheEel

Juniors
in my humble opinion the $80K was bullsh*t, anything else after that I'd take with a grain as well

the tour could have been weeks ago

since when to the media get everything right

I would agree if there wasnt direct quotes from Rick Stone.

my knights source tells me this morning they are still confident and Horo toured there yesterday. He also said the knights offer was nearly double the Eels offer.

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
If Jodeci says he's staying, you just forget anything you read in the newspaper.

Why would he want to go to the Knights? Rick Stone is fkn hopeless.

Latest posts