What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights Lower Grade Stuff

Spot On

Coach
Can’t ask for greater effort than that performance from the Reggies.

Pythian, Huth and Hoy standouts.

Yosh

Coach
I thi k there's been some mistake. Clearly our lower grade side is playing the Melbourne Storm right now.

Old dog

Juniors
Our firsts are injury ravaged so obviously is our reserves with 6-7 playing firsts plus any reserve grader injured.
Reserves will also be strengthened when the injured return.

PhilGould

Bench
NSW Cup vs Dragons is televised at 12:30

1. Dylan Phythian
2. Brayden Musgrove
3. Heath Gibbs
4. Krystian Mapapalangi
5. Honeti Tuha
6. Tex Hoy
7. Jake Clifford
8. Pasami Saulo
9. Luke Huth
10. Sauaso Sue
11. Jack Johns
12. Brodie Jones
13. Simi Sasagi

14. Tim Wilkinson
15. Ben Talty
16. Jirah Momoisea
17. Tim Johannssenn

18. Daniel Ticehurst

Last edited:

Burwood

Bench
That’s finally starting to look like a NSW cup side. Feel like I would have recognised a couple of names in the side earlier in the season, whereas a good chunk of this team have NRL experience.

ryan.a87

Juniors
Turned it on and saw Pythian force a line drop out with a kick, followed by Clune kicking to a post to set up a try

yet we have Clune playing first grade where most of his bombs are in the air, straight to the fullback for a 7 tackle set or Crossland just watching the ball bounce so the other team can score

Burwood

Bench
Christ it’s painful listening to spud. “Could hear the footprints of the Newcastle chase”, “a full set of steam”.

Jono078

Referee
Damn I wish I saw the game.

Not one forward made 100m. Our halves made over 100. Both Hoy and Clifford had 2 try assists. Just looking at stats it would seem like Clifford had a real nice game, as the #7 too.

I do hope he kicks on because he’s better than Clune and the ceiling is so much higher.

slotmachine

First Grade
Both hoy and cliff had two assists from kicks, the other one was from a nice Pythian line break

The forwards were hopeless, simi isn't close to firsts as a lock.

Damn I wish I saw the game.

Not one forward made 100m. Our halves made over 100. Both Hoy and Clifford had 2 try assists. Just looking at stats it would seem like Clifford had a real nice game, as the #7 too.

I do hope he kicks on because he’s better than Clune and the ceiling is so much higher.
Cliff and Sisagi were great together today. Really linked well

Hoy was great too