What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights Lower Grade Stuff

Jono078

Referee
You’re all arguing for nothing.

14 will be Randall when Brailey is back. I’m positive of it and I think he might just be the worst 14 option.

Sir Galahad

Juniors
You’re all arguing for nothing.

14 will be Randall when Brailey is back. I’m positive of it and I think he might just be the worst 14 option.
Coach has a chubby for Randall for some reason, hope you're wrong though. It certainly sounds like an AOB daring option.

aqua_duck

Coach
14 needs to play hooker though...
with the number of injuries we've had in the backs I'd argue we'd be better served having someone with some backline versatility so we're not forced to play Barney in the centres. I get your point about covering hooker but is there that big a difference between having say Crossland covering 25 minutes at dummy half to say Hoy, Sisagi or Krystian Mapapalangi covering 25 minutes at dummy half?

Jono078

Referee
Knights beat Dogs 28-22 and as far as I can tell Hodgson played the whole 80
Reckon it’d be crazy to say he could be in FG if Ponga can’t back up after origin?

Well Hoy probably has the lock on back up fullback for now.

mozza91

Coach
Hodgson was pretty quiet. Definitely needs a few more games before we even consider him going up.

ryan.a87

Juniors
Herald saying the Brennan quit because he had different ideas to management

that’s a nice way of saying Gardner doesn’t know what he’s doing and needs to stay in his lane

Sir Galahad

Juniors
Herald saying the Brennan quit because he had different ideas to management

that’s a nice way of saying Gardner doesn’t know what he’s doing and needs to stay in his lane
well that's disappointing, I'd be interested to know what those differences were given what the Panthers are now producing.

Jeez, I would have said to Brennan "give me a Newcastle replica of the Panthers system and how much do you need to make it happen" - end of conversation.

Latest posts