What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights V's Goosters. MOM, FTS, Final Score.

antonius

Coach
If you want to win that fabulous banner this week sported proudly by Thugonomics then get your tips in here.

Prize winners banner proudly sponsored by Samwise.

m0j0

Bench
My reasons are two-fold:

a) Even though I said after round 3 that Brett Finch would make Blues halfback, I think it's a bit early for him. I predict he'll have a shocker tomorrow night and that will shatter his confidence and this will show on Friday.

b) Newcastle are my worst team as far as tipping goes. I think I've got 5 Knights games correct all year. Therefore, if I tip the Knights again, I'm a good chance of jinxing them again and thus enabling the Roosters to get up.

antonius

Coach
Well providing Kennedy and our Origin players show up I'm going for a Knights win.

FTS. Ennis

MOM Buderus
Score Knights 17-14

antonius

Coach
Chicken_Hunter said:
FTS: ROBBIE ODAVIS GO YOU CHAMP GO!
MOTM: ROBBIE ODAVIS GO YOU CHAMP GO!
SCORE: KNIGHTS 58 ROOSTERS 0

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't think you'll be getting that banner back this week CH, but I love your spirit. 8)

Well my logic is.. If the score somehow gets close to that then there will be no one else who would have came close to tipping the score(unless someone of course does the same as me), making less work for you to figure out the winner.. ME :D

If that makes sense :?

Kaz

junior
knights04 said:
cause Ronnie Palmer is your imaginary friend

You don't know who Ronnie Palmer is, do you. :lol:

Ronnie Palmer is the Roosters Trainer & he is always on the field.

Souths 28 Def Melbourne 26 ...............oh sorry wrong game :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you seen the Roosters team? I think we can get them

Knights 26-18

FTS: Tahu

MOM: Kidley