What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

hindy111

Post Whore
We'll probably get a flogging in reggies this year but the development of the 5 kids in the side are more important, I think they'll handle themselves well regardless.

Who is your pick for the brightest future?
I reckon Naiduku could be a smokie. Looked very strong in trial.
Any news where Noel Akafalou is.
I also noticed Philia Utikamanou named in one of the lower grades for Wenty. Any word there?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Who is your pick for the brightest future?
I reckon Naiduku could be a smokie. Looked very strong in trial.
Any news where Noel Akafalou is.
I also noticed Philia Utikamanou named in one of the lower grades for Wenty. Any word there?

Yes.
Currently playing for Cabra RM cup - still in our second tier squad.
no idea why he's playing and no idea who's paying the insurance for that, it's very unusual.

parra pete

Referee
What is the story with Samuel Hughes Has he been training..is he injured? He is in the top 30 but nothing seems to be said about him..
Scott Sattler recently nominated Hughes as "a likely debutant in NRL later in the year"

Gronk

Staff member
What is the story with Samuel Hughes Has he been training..is he injured? He is in the top 30 but nothing seems to be said about him..
Scott Sattler recently nominated Hughes as "a likely debutant in NRL later in the year"
I was PMd on this on twitter and there are reasons why. Not that they told me anything more than that. So out of respect I'm not asking about him anymore.

I think it was the week all grades played Penrith. Make of it what you will. Just passing on comment. I'm looking forward to seeing him live.

Sure. He's obviously not fully developed, and he'll have his ups and downs but Reggies is a much better place for him at least until he shows he's not ready for it.

hindy111

Post Whore
I was PMd on this on twitter and there are reasons why. Not that they told me anything more than that. So out of respect I'm not asking about him anymore.

It sounds like personal reasons. And not bad behaviour of any kind.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I believe there's a Venue change for the reggies and flegg game tomorrow.

both games are at McCredie Oval Guildford with flegg starting at 1pm and state cup 4pm.

I'm not quite sure if this has been made a official or not but it should be soon.

Gronk

Staff member
I believe there's a Venue change for the reggies and flegg game tomorrow.

both games are at McCredie Oval Guildford with flegg starting at 1pm and state cup 4pm.

I'm not quite sure if this has been made a official or not but it should be soon.

Wonder if that means the Facebook broadcast will still be on ?