What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

hindy111

Post Whore
Ferguson is a superior player to Dunster. The latter has started against two very weak teams.

This is true.Weak sides. But his defense has been superior. Fergo was shown up even against those weaker sides.
Haze reads game far better. Fergo has more explosiveness carting ball up. Stronger. He is also good for a few brain farts.

hindy111

Post Whore
Also Haze is 22. Its still not old. Amd he missed playing footy most of last season due to corona. When your at a young age and close to busting into the NRL that would be a huge set back. I reckon his development would of been stunted.

The other thing is players need 25 NRL games to get up to speed. What we are seeing right now is the worse version of Haze Dunster possible. This time next year you will see his actual true potential and skill set. He will become more comfortable to take risks.

hindy111

Post Whore
Got it, so you have the unique ability of putting the red pen through lower grade players. The club is lucky to have you.

And I have done it again with my comments about Russel and Roache.

Sorry buddy but as I have said. I am able to spot talent.

Gronk

Staff member
And I have done it again with my comments about Russel and Roache.

Sorry buddy but as I have said. I am able to spot talent.
FFS you reckon you’re Ron Massey 2.0.

Anywho I said

Russell is clearly young but moves well
Rankin is bloody good player and we are lucky to have him as our reggies captain
Arthur has got time, intelligence and a deft kicking game beyond his 18 years.
Emu has big post contact M in him. Good project.
Nathaniel is zippy. Coming along nicely.

hindy111

Post Whore
FFS you reckon you’re Ron Massey 2.0.

Anywho I said

Russell is clearly young but moves well
Rankin is bloody good player and we are lucky to have him as our reggies captain
Arthur has got time, intelligence and a deft kicking game beyond his 18 years.
Emu has big post contact M in him. Good project.
Nathaniel is zippy. Coming along nicely.

You picked every player.
I singled out a few.
f**kn rabbit

Gronk

Staff member
You picked every player.
I singled out a few.
f**kn rabbit
I critiqued everyone in the list. If you go back and read what I posted, I certainly didn’t talk glowingly about all of them. Fake news Elmer Fudd.

1623749290101.jpeg

Tooooks

Bench
I think the guys are showing patience and composure but geez, we‘ve had a shit ton of ball in their 20 and haven’t looked like scoring.

strider

Post Whore
so mounties are the Dogs reggies team now? ..... f**k its hard to keep up with who's who in reggies

Latest posts