What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Eelementary

Post Whore
Do you think komolafe is a future first grader? Or is he just carving up against NSW cup merkins

I think he will be - but not at the Eels.

He'd have Gutherson, Russell, Simonsson, Opacic, Dunster, Sivo, Penisini, and Blake ahead of him this year.

And next year, he would still have Sivo, Simonsson, Dunster, and Russell ahead of him.

He may get some game time with injuries and/or suspension, but I suspect if he were to have a First Grade career, it won't be with us...

Gronk

Staff member
NSW Cup highlights are up vs Pennys.

As always, it shows the skill of players in attack, backed up by shit defence.

From the 1 minute package, there are some nice by Cini, Russell, Yates and Arthur. Louizu always seems to have tries scored around him. I don’t see enough reggies to say he’s a bad defender, but I wonder if he is really a candidate for NRL right now as some suggest.

Yes, @Gazzamatta Rankin is the glue ….

Gazzamatta

Coach
NSW Cup highlights are up vs Pennys.

As always, it shows the skill of players in attack, backed up by shit defence.

From the 1 minute package, there are some nice by Cini, Russell, Yates and Arthur. Louizu always seems to have tries scored around him. I don’t see enough reggies to say he’s a bad defender, but I wonder if he is really a candidate for NRL right now as some suggest.

Yes, @Gazzamatta Rankin is the glue ….

Yeah there is some God awful defence there but 1 min highlight/lowlights dosent tell a lot. Big Sam is a specimen but he just looks cumbersome. Always looks unhappy. Needs some joy in his life. Maybe disappointed hes the only Rhino left behind.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah there is some God awful defence there but 1 min highlight/lowlights dosent tell a lot. Big Sam is a specimen but he just looks cumbersome. Always looks unhappy. Needs some joy in his life. Maybe disappointed hes the only Rhino left behind.

To be fair I watched Peninisi in NSW cup 3 or 4 times and he looked like a turn style. I thought this kid is way off NRL. A few years away.But fast forward 3mths.....
It shows the coaching staff know far more then I do. He has been phenomenal since day 1.
I am sure they'd know more about Sam then most of us.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Manly 2s getting spanked by Norths (Chooks). Checked out the Manly 2s team. Virtually nobody of note. Must be a lot of money locked up in DCE, Turbos, Tapau etc. Des has never been a great roster manager.