What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

JokerEel

Coach
Laizou may just be flushed out of the system.
We have some good young backs in under 20s coming through I have been told. Probably the best of the lot are Yates, Hands,Greig,Russel,Rodwell....And of course Jake maybe. Haven't heard much about Morettis progress so I doubt he has set the world on fire.

Laizou hasn't impressed me at all not sure where the hype came from..

lucablight

First Grade
What’s the go with Cini not getting a run? Always seems to make great metres and line breaks in the lower grades. Does he have a glaring weakness that leads to him not get selected in first grade?

Gronk

Staff member
Didn't see the game, so is Russell ready for the NRL now, or do we go with Sivo ? Perham needs to go and Simonsson wasn't much better.

Is Laizou better off playing as an edge forward ?
Loizou is still young and Flegg eligible. He’s a skinny runner like Russell. He got injured yesterday and that forced a change where Solo came on and Russell played centre. He’s not a forward unless he stacks on the kegs.

Sivo didn’t go looking for work and looked gassed after doing not a lot.

Zac Cini on the other hand looks for work and is big and tough as nails. He’s been playing centre of late and he’s pretty good at it. I just haven’t seen enough of him to say that his positional reads in D is good enough for NRL. I hope we have him locked up because someone will pinch him if we are not careful. He’s improved a lot under BA/Carr & Co.

Solo deserves to be mentioned as NRL winger. I’m pretty sure he was next up after Russell, but has been out with a hammy from like Rnd 2. He does tough carries and often folds merkins in half.

Gronk

Staff member
The latest TCT pod says that Kye Rodwell has received a multi-week suspension which spoiled his call up to NRL. Apparently we engaged NRL experienced lawyers to challenge it and lost

Gazzamatta

Coach
The latest TCT pod says that Kye Rodwell has received a multi-week suspension which spoiled his call up to NRL. Apparently we engaged NRL experienced lawyers to challenge it and lost
Do we know when hes back Gronky? I cant seem to find anything referencing his suspension. Eels media where are you?

Gronk

Staff member
Louizu injured.

Perham to centre.
Rodwell is back.

the phantom menace

First Grade
That's a decent reggies backline, now we've got some starters comingback into the first grade backs.

Have Canberra only named 15 players? No #5 and no #17...

Latest posts