What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Gazzamatta

Coach
I saw something in Cup yesterday Id not seen before. When Norths had the ball their Blue Shirt Trainer lived on the field. He was basically controlling the attack. Worst Id ever seen. What was even worse though was his interaction with The Ref. Surely this isnt allowed yet it continued uncontrolled. He was actually behind the Norths attack line motioning to the Ref, exactly like Tedesco does, putting him arms in the air every time a Bear was tackled remonstrating that Our Eels wernt allowing his team to play the ball. Terrible.

golfer

Juniors
I saw something in Cup yesterday Id not seen before. When Norths had the ball their Blue Shirt Trainer lived on the field. He was basically controlling the attack. Worst Id ever seen. What was even worse though was his interaction with The Ref. Surely this isnt allowed yet it continued uncontrolled. He was actually behind the Norths attack line motioning to the Ref, exactly like Tedesco does, putting him arms in the air every time a Bear was tackled remonstrating that Our Eels wernt allowing his team to play the ball. Terrible.
I was also there and I agree totally with what you have said. I was actually waiting for him to have a run himself. I taht alfie Langer was bad but this bloke takes the cake. the NSWRL needs to look at this bloke and do something about it.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Captain/Coach Rankin is back. Woooohoooo. I see Big Sam L has been dropped to the 3s. Pity.
Hopefully our 18th man aims up this week.

hindy111

Post Whore
Captain/Coach Rankin is back. Woooohoooo. I see Big Sam L has been dropped to the 3s. Pity.
Hopefully our 18th man aims up this week.

Yes. But may have a lot to do with under 20s needing help and also squeezing everyone in NSW CUP. It's quite a strong backline and Opacic may still push his way in.

Latest posts