What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What’s really cool is that when you type your password into a post it’s all starred out.

Nice security feature!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
What dweeb decided that abbreviation? Its a common league term.

this dweeb

DH are/were makers of Fake NRL jerseys and were spamming our NRL Jersey thread in the NRL Forum so when they were posting it became Fake Jerseys, so they pissed off.

I've removed it now.

*Sips Whisky*

emjaycee

Coach
this dweeb

DH are/were makers of Fake NRL jerseys and were spamming our NRL Jersey thread in the NRL Forum so when they were posting it became Fake Jerseys, so they pissed off.

I've removed it now.

*Sips Whisky*
Dummy Half

*diditwork

Chipmunk

Coach
I only saw him for about 15 mins before Rein came back on, but I was conciously comparing him to Reed and checking out his service from DH. Didnt need to deliver as many long passes from DH as Reed does, but he was definitely solid. Made a couple of decent runs from DH as well.

You see, this I actually have an issue with. No other team uses long passes from their 9, so why do we do it? It's stupid and inefficient, and it will be good to have a 9 next year that will just say no, f**k off, get closer to me or I'll pass to who I like.

Latest posts