What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knowing how to Win.

MasterTiger

Juniors
I've always been an optimistic type of person. Is this win the first small step towards a footy team that both wants to win and more importantly understands a win?
DL chase and hit on Gutho was in my opinion a watermark level on future performance from this group of players. This standard must now be The Standard.
Its quite obvious Hastings has been our best signing since Scott Prince. I think we as supporters should acknowledge Madge got this right. Great win boys ….lets reinforce with a similar effort against Souths next week.

Fordy20

Juniors
What I loved about the win was that the boys put in for each other and played for each other. This team is a completely different side with Hastings in the team. Everybody puts in more effort, the forwards seem to run harder, Laurie had his hit on Gutho and Brooks is enjoying playing eyes up footy. I just hope Simpkin is ok. The wheels really seemed to fall off without him.

Latest posts