What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

TheRev

Coach
Can see Fifita has done 27mins before coming off @lock if the number is accurate.. Thats the kind of minutes I was hoping they would start to push him with.

Edit: up 14-6 at half time, missed a few conversions which could cost us, but hopefully against a side down the ladder we can go on with it in the 2nd half.

Last edited:

TheRev

Coach
Games in the balance 24-18 with a few to go, fifita back on @ 66min mark, so that should be 41mins.. A huge ramp up.

Edit: held on to win with that scoreline.. Thank god, I couldn't take another run-down loss after JF. Will move to SG thread for steelers game..

Last edited:

TheRev

Coach
Fifita needs a good half season in reserves i reckon, Toby or AlexT r prob next up if called for.. But they might not invest in AlexT if he's not being retained. BMM was a big out today.

They might also start having players move up grades from next week.. See how we go tonight.

A few observations after watching the full game today.
Egan and the Couchmans look like the only forwards who could step up to first grade in the future.
Fifita is a chance if he applies himself and plays the next few months in reserve grade.
Made one really strong charge in the 2nd half, but needs to do it consistently.
Tuipulotu needs to get a run in first grade on the wing.
Tamale is still a work in progress.
Strong ball carrier, but still not convinced about his defence.
Say goodbye to the Feagais and pretty much the rest of who played today.

TheRev

Coach
Matt feagai seems to be doing a job, I just question whether he has the ability or ball playing or even fitness to do it at nrl Level.

If sloan gets injured, all bets r off.. But I do wish we had an up and comer.. Rumble still seems very young.

Latest posts