What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

Hopefully not too serious he was having a lot better game today.
You saying he has not been playing well lately. His stats say otherwise.. 170 average running m, 420 season (7games) post contact m too. That is well and truly FG standard. His defense stats are not too shabby either.

Jeremy Dragon

Juniors
Is Herring the answer. Dont see a game manager in him, like I saw in Braxton Wallace. Youngster Kade Reed is supposed to be a real good'n with ball in hand. Hang on to him.

denis preston

First Grade
Thats where we have let ourselves down previously we don't give them the right coaching if any at all..
Roll on a proper pathways system
Agree, one of the first things the football manager needs to investigate is what sort or standard of coaching are these Matthews to Flegg boys getting. Haran obviously has no idea or control apart from appointing mates or “ top blokes “. Apart from Sullivan most of the young players have fundamental deficiencies in their game that should have been addressed earlier in their careers ( catching high balls, tackling at speed, offloading the ball, speed or how to get the best out of what they have got, discipline and did I mention tackling ? ) I raise this as we all rightly account for their youth in appraising their performances BUT I’m seeing too many players the same age performing much better at other clubs.

TheRev

First Grade
I think Herring might be a 6, he seems to have grown a lot in 12mths.. He used to remind me of soward, now he reminds me more of Burton..

Either way there is a footy player there I feel.. I think he would have been a better choice than amone already, but next year definitely had to be in the dev squad.

justadragon

Bench
Panthers could do us in all three grades today but the lads in JF are hanging in there. What a mighty club the Panthers are across the board, we have a perfect example of how to run a club right before our eyes and we choose to take the dinosaur approach. Well done board. !!!

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Panthers could do us in all three grades today but the lads in JF are hanging in there. What a mighty club the Panthers are across the board, we have a perfect example of how to run a club right before our eyes and we choose to take the dinosaur approach. Well done board. !!!
FT 28-12 Panthers over Dragons

5TRIES2​

Penrith Panthers U20 tries achieved by:​

• Samuel Lane 12'
  • Zac Lipowicz 22'
  • Luron Patea 42'
  • Harrison Hassett 45'
  • Peter Taateo 60'

St George Illawarra Dragons U20 tries achieved by:​

• Campbell Watchirs 57'
  • Campbell Watchirs 66'

PENRITH PANTHERS U20 HAS ACHIEVED 4 CONVERSIONS FROM 0 ATTEMPTS.ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS U20 HAS ACHIEVED 2 CONVERSIONS FROM 0 ATTEMPTS.4CONVERSIONS2​

Penrith Panthers U20 conversions achieved by:​

• Ryley Smith 13'
  • Ryley Smith 23'
  • Liam Ison 46'
  • Liam Ison 62'

St George Illawarra Dragons U20 conversions achieved by:​

• Ashton Ward 59'
  • Ashton Ward 67'

justadragon

Bench
FT 28-12 Panthers over Dragons

5TRIES2​

Penrith Panthers U20 tries achieved by:​

• Samuel Lane 12'
  • Zac Lipowicz 22'
  • Luron Patea 42'
  • Harrison Hassett 45'
  • Peter Taateo 60'

St George Illawarra Dragons U20 tries achieved by:​

• Campbell Watchirs 57'
  • Campbell Watchirs 66'

PENRITH PANTHERS U20 HAS ACHIEVED 4 CONVERSIONS FROM 0 ATTEMPTS.ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS U20 HAS ACHIEVED 2 CONVERSIONS FROM 0 ATTEMPTS.4CONVERSIONS2​

Penrith Panthers U20 conversions achieved by:​

• Ryley Smith 13'
  • Ryley Smith 23'
  • Liam Ison 46'
  • Liam Ison 62'

St George Illawarra Dragons U20 conversions achieved by:​

• Ashton Ward 59'
  • Ashton Ward 67'

Yep got blown away in the 2nd half, onto KOE now hoping for a better result.

Last edited:

Latest posts