What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Koori Knockout 2022

butchmcdick

Immortal
No walgett beat them yesterday morning 16-10

Grand Final is walgett vs Newcastle all blacks

Cheers mate

i work with a heap of First Nations people here in Lismore

they are all talking about this knock out

there was a knockout in Byron bay last week or the week before and that was huge

watching cabbage tree island play the under 17”s girls final v south Taree at the moment

man there are some talented young girls players coming through

Walgett look stacked

how the f**k is ben barba playing for them when he’s from Mackay ? Such a shame he is such a grub off the paddock. He’s still a great footy player

Pippen94

First Grade
Cheers mate

i work with a heap of First Nations people here in Lismore

they are all talking about this knock out

there was a knockout in Byron bay last week or the week before and that was huge

watching cabbage tree island play the under 17”s girls final v south Taree at the moment

man there are some talented young girls players coming through

Walgett look stacked

how the f**k is ben barba playing for them when he’s from Mackay ? Such a shame he is such a grub off the paddock. He’s still a great footy player

Players might have family connection. Latrell is from taree but playing for walgett

butchmcdick

Immortal
Players might have family connection. Latrell is from taree but playing for walgett

i was a bit confused about that too

is there a team of the tournament who play the best of the qld knockout because that would be an awesome game to watch

Pippen94

First Grade
i was a bit confused about that too

is there a team of the tournament who play the best of the qld knockout because that would be an awesome game to watch

Yeah, murri carnival winner use to play KO winner. This year murri was played same weekend meaning some NRL players there instead this weekend.

Danish

Referee
Gutho got caught out last night like latrell week before. Either fullbacks playing in line more prevalent or lots of laziness going around.

gutho had one of his quietest and worst games of the year.

….and he still made 60% more metres than latrell averaged all year.

Pippen94

First Grade
Easy 55m first bounce dropout from latrell.

Barba, Mitchell & that fast winger on the right.