What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTR: Round 2 vs. Canberra

Misanthrope

Staff member
The Story So Far

1. Kalyn Ponga: 60
  2. Mitchell Pearce: 47
  3. Herman Ese'ese: 25
  4. Slade Griffin: 9
  5. Lachlan Fitzgibbon: 2
  6. Mitch Barnett: 2
---------------

You know the drill, guys.

Allocate up to 6 points between up to six players. No more than 3 points for any one player.

No negative points.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Tough one to pick this week. Some stellar performances.

2 - Ponga
2 - Pearce
1 - Rossdog
1 - Griffin

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
3. Ponga- Safe as a house at the back and can create an overlap out of nothing.
2. Pearce - Outstanding defense and controlled the match.
1. Griffin - Solid in attack and tackled hard all night.
1. Ese'ese - Made terrific metres, especially in his second spell

SKD had a great game, especially doing the hard runs from our own half. Sione was quiet in attack but hit hard and wrapped up the ball in defense. Lillyman ran hard and reminds me a bit of how Smith played for us at prop in 2005. Guerra played Ok and I was very impressed with Fitzgibbon, particularly with his defense.

Against a massive pack, out players tackled extremely well. When we had the ball, we always looked very dangerous.

Swarzey

Bench
3. Ponga - Was lethal every time he got the ball.
2. Pearce - Again, he stepped up when we needed him to, controlled the team and structured the final try. This is what we haven't had since Joey. Mullo tried it and got close, Hodkinson came here and didn't do it.
1. Fitzgibbon - All round class. He's the Steve Simpson of this generation.

Noname36

First Grade
2. Pearce - Again, he stepped up when we needed him to, controlled the team and structured the final try. This is what we haven't had since Joey. Mullo tried it and got close, Hodkinson came here and didn't do it.

x2

Spot On

Coach

These are my thoughts as well.

Fitzy has been super imo and has loads of improvement. Pearce is playing to his strengths and Ponga is a freak for a 19 yr old with a few games under the belt.

Pedge1971

First Grade
3. Ponga - would give him 10 if I could. I thought he would be good, but bloody hell! Take him over Slater on this form atm

2. Herman - best fwd on the park.

1. D. Saifiti - flipped a coin and it was heads Dan but thought both were great at a time where typically we interchange and fall into a pile of shit. Played good minutes and took it to the Raiders fwds...